• 10(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Jezz_X Wrote:Quick preview of Touched big brother, It's a concept I've been playing with for the last few days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y265plQKQNw less iOS'y than "touched" and will be able to support 16x9 better and look decent on other non apple devices

Still not sure if I will finish it or even make it, hell what you see is whats done the rest is confluence still (figured I'd start from scratch rather than mod touched)

Jezz_X, looks more touch friendly then Touched and 16:9 res is a great improvement over a 4:3 skin Wink

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Definitely a good news. I have a touchscreen computer, and that would be amazing on it. Even more with PVR support Big Grin
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Rainbow 
Jezz_X Wrote:Quick preview of Touched big brother, It's a concept I've been playing with for the last few days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y265plQKQNw less iOS'y than "touched" and will be able to support 16x9 better and look decent on other non apple devices

Still not sure if I will finish it or even make it, hell what you see is whats done the rest is confluence still (figured I'd start from scratch rather than mod touched)

Jezz_X - you tease us! this is a great looking skin, please do release it, even if in beta! Would be happy to help test it Wink
how useable is this skin on the ipod/iphone?

also the download link is broken
madmax2 Wrote:how useable is this skin on the ipod/iphone?

also the download link is broken

the download link is broken because its included in the default iOS install (and a newer version too) and as for its usability never tried it on one but I hear its much better than anything else on them
And a little more iCandy (quick must patent that word before apple) of possible 16x9 vs 4x3 difference
http://i43.tinypic.com/10p55j6.jpg

P.S trying to not make this one just touchscreen too hopefully it will work fine on a TV as well
(2012-03-20, 11:27)Jezz_X Wrote: P.S trying to not make this one just touchscreen too hopefully it will work fine on a TV as well

Touched big brother looks very good (too)!
One skin that works on touch and TV is the new standard for me!
Just installed the skin and loved it.
I know the skin created to be used with tablet devices,
but i'm thinking on another use for it,
I'm not sure if this thing is possible currently with xbmc, but i thought it would be a good idea to post it here.

I have two screens connected to my pc, the main screen and a mini usb touch screen (10" Mimo iMo Monster),
I like the idea of a main screen and an auxiliary screen.
And i would like to be able to:
1. Toggle between:
a. xbmc interface on main screen while the auxiliary show statistics or acts as photo frame/clock.... and dimmed while video is played.
b. xbmc interface is also on the auxiliary screen controlled by touch gestures,
and when a video is chosen it would be played on the main screen.
The toggle function could be initiated from just touching the touch screen.
2. Auto identify when the the main screen is off and only use the auxiliary, mainly for playing music and internet radio.

I'm really looking forward for a linux support for the skin,
Firstly for used with a raspberry pi and a mimo monitor (as the only screen) to create a mini xbmc machine.
Secondly for start pushing the mentioned idea forward.
Thanks for the skin, it makes XBMC on an iOS hundred times easier to control.
i really liked Touched big brother (touched 16x9)
is there a way to download it? i have xbmx eden 11 on my ipad but i cant seem to find it nor a link to download it.
Touched 16:9 won't be good on an iPad since it's... 4:3.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-04-11, 00:07)Maxoo Wrote: Touched 16:9 won't be good on an iPad since it's... 4:3.

The point is it will work on both as well and normal touch screens powered by linux and windows as well as maybe android if it comes up
Would it be possible to get a new download link?

I was using a previous version on a Windows 7 PC with a 4:3 ELO touchscreen and it worked great!!

I'd love to be able to get an updated version

Thanks
maybe after I wake up in the morning otherwise maybe try the newer one in the mean time http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128494
thanks. I'll check it out! Looks good!
Ok as promised but for non iOS re-touched will be better as it has scrollbars in lots of places
http://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/downlo...-0.8.5.zip
This is the EDEN version of the Touched skin that ships with iOS devices if you have Eden XBMC on an iPad you don't need to re-download this there is no difference
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4