Can I edit smart playlists through a web browser?
Im trying to make it easier to create and edit smart playlists and was hoping there is a way to do this through the web interface. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Also would like to create and save a playlist through the web browser

any ideas?
thanks
You can edit the playlist with notepad, wordpad or some other app like these. I use Notepad++. Don't know about editing them in a browser.

Mark
awx web interface has a section for playlist, but I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for specifically as I don't use playlists and havn't done any testing of my own.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

The AWX playlist section is the now playing list, rather than a smart (or otherwise) playlist.

I haven't found a way of starting, let alone editing, from the web interfaces available. There was some talk about the web interface functionality being improved in Eden but I haven't looked into this as yet.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I edit smart playlists through a web browser?0