script failed!
Over the weekend I installed XBMC V 10.1 as well as the Icefilms and Navi-X plugins on my Window 7 PC. It has worked flawlessly up until today. This afternoon, for no apparent reason, it just stopped working. I now get the message:

script failed! :plugin.video.icefilms

It happens for everything. Movies, tv shows, etc... It weird though, because if I keep trying to open something enough times, I can sometimes get it to go. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins (it's doing it for both icefilms and Navi-X), and even gone as far as completely uninstaling XBMC and starting over. Nothing seems to work. Anybody ever come across this? Thanks.
Here's another update. Went to use icefilms this morning, and it worked perfectly. I used it all day without a hitch. Went out, and came back after dinner, same script error. Right around the same time as it died yesterday. Tested my net connection and I'm getting 4.5mbs.
You need to post this in the relevant thread, search for icefilms. Currently there has been lots of changes on the icefilms website so every time you have the problem take a look at the official thread - it's not just happening to you so I don't think it's user error!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script failed!0