Fanart cycling - possible in Movies?
Hi all.

I've done a fair bit of research on this and have, thus far, come up with very little info.

(Please forgive my lack of XBMC jargon. I'm still a beginner at all this. I hope I am getting my question across).

I'm wondering if it's possible to cycle through all the fanart I have for my movies on a movie by movie basis, in both the lowest level of the movies section (the area where the movie is played from), and the next level up (the area where I can flip through all my movies - the library?). Right now I only see one image per movie and it's the same in the individual movie and library levels.

I've heard of the extrathumbs and extrafanart folders for TV shows, and that only certain skins can implement this functionality, but the posts that described this were over a year old and I'm wondering if perhaps this has been further implemented in more recent XBMC versions.

If so I'd love to see any instructions out there on how to accomplish this.

Thanks very much!
Look up extrafanart it may be of intrest to you.

Also you will need a compatible skin, I personally recommend Night
isamu.dragon Wrote:Look up extrafanart it may be of intrest to you.

Also you will need a compatible skin, I personally recommend Night

Still didn't find much else on cycling or slideshows, but thanks for the response.

Almost as good would be just randomizing the image selected for view upon highlighting a movie in the library area, or entering the individual movie area. (BTW - how should I refer to those 2 areas? is there some specific XBMC terminology I should be using? i.e. the library area in Media Browser is called the EHS - Extended Home Screen. Just curious.)

It's a skin by skin issue and, as per your suggestion, I'll be checking out Night, as well as others.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart cycling - possible in Movies?0