Xradar
any one know whats going on?

thanks
im having the same problem, it keeps coming up with an error saying that it cant display images with the current settings, ive tried every zip i could think of, and both the small and large areas, still nothing...
i would like to know as well. is it that weather.com changed their site? if so, does anyone know how to fix? i can try myself, but i don't know too much about python scripting....
looks like weather.com only has 5 frames of doppler animation instead of 6. so i just went through the script and made the following changes:

change
count = (count + 1) % 6
to
count = (count + 1) % 5

change
self.radarpic = self.guimaker.makepic(radarloc[0], radarloc[1], 563, 380, os.path.join(tempdir, "5.jpg"))
to
self.radarpic = self.guimaker.makepic(radarloc[0], radarloc[1], 563, 380, os.path.join(tempdir, "4.jpg"))

change
for i in range(6):
to
for i in range(5):

that will at least get it working correctly. i saw a couple other areas that could be changed, but shouldn't have an impact. have fun!
awesome.. thanks oingofan... for my zipcode, the short range radar is available online, but i can't get that on my xbox... any ideas on what i can change for that one?

although, i'm not complaining because at least now i can view the long range loop...
wish i could help further. don't know much about python scripting (debugging) and such to really take it too much farther. the reason i found the initial problem is because i examined the pics folder and found that it was actually downloading the pictures...but not all of what the python script expected.

strange that you get the long range and not the short range....it is just the opposite for me. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xradar0