WIP Experia
Let me present to you - Experia, a new upcoming skin for XBMC.

The goal with this skin is Clean Design, User-friendly navigation and a beautiful layout.

What started as a small project for understanding skin coding, it has turn into development of my very first skin. Everything regarding progress, changes/updates and further release will be posted here. This skin draws inspiration from skins like Welo, Xperience and reFocus. The roadmap is as follows:

1. Development - CURRENT STATUS
  2. Alpha/beta-releases (debugging, fixes and improvements ahead of final release.)
  3. Release of version 1.0.0

NOTE:
Experia will be coded in 1080 resolution and will only support versions of XBMC from Frodo and beyond.
As this project is 'learning-by-doing', this skin will take some time to finish. Any help will be appreciated!

SCREENSHOTS:
More will come soon!

Homescreen:

Movies - The famous info panel:

Movies - Trailer Window:

Settingsscreen:

Cheers!
Reserved.
HTPC Streacom FC8 Evo, BIOSTAR Hi-Fi 3D Motherboard, Intel Core i5 4670T 2.3 GHz, 4GB Kingston HyperX, 500GB 7200 HDD, Streacom IRRC Remote
TV Sony Bravia 32" Full HD
So nice and clean!

Good to see that you actually are going implement it!
I am loving all the clean skins poping up lately. I really hope this gets a release.
DannyDroid Wrote:I am loving all the clean skins poping up lately. I really hope this gets a release.

I couldn't agree more. I like flash and gloss, but there is something about the clean skins that I just keep going for!
Nothing to see here....
Damn settings screen looks nice!
Skin update 01.13.2012:

As school is taking much of my spear time, this skin is taking longer than expected. I will still work on this, but pushing this skin to a release will might take some time. I'm currently working on OSD's, some viewtypes and implement some of the features from the mockups. I still need to code many windows, but the skin is taking shape bit by bit. Smile

This skin is not dead people!
good news
Reserved
HTPC Streacom FC8 Evo, BIOSTAR Hi-Fi 3D Motherboard, Intel Core i5 4670T 2.3 GHz, 4GB Kingston HyperX, 500GB 7200 HDD, Streacom IRRC Remote
Looking forward to this skin.. Loving the simplistic design.
Looks very promising.. Dk :-)
This looks like an awesome skin, keep up the good work Smile I really hope you implement a good Episode-view for TV-shows, it's where most skins fail for me
Any more news on this skin? Still in development?
This is looking really good.
Hi guys! This skin is still development, but having issues with making the views. Im learning while im coding, so its take some time to get the coding right, but it will be finished when ready! Big Grin
Awesome! Was hoping this little beauty wasn't dead! Keep up the good work doestergaard.

Any chance of a few screenshots/video to see current progress?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experia4