Select Season Thumbs/Banners
I've searched all over (in the app and on these forums) to see if I am just missing how to do it but there doesnt seem to be any way to change the season thumbnails, or the banners for the shows. I can change them easily enough on the actual machine, but not in the remote.

I tried the Download Covers --> TV Season Posters option but it didnt download the ones I am using on my machine, making me think they are downloaded from the web somewhere rather than my local version.

Am I missing something? If not, could there be an option built in to change the images used? Ideally by long-press on the existing image? This would be especially useful for "Specials" for a series that appear as "Season 0" but NEVER (at least for me) end up with an image.

Thanks for any help Wink
The thumbnails are cached on the Android device. So if you have downloaded them already and after that you are modifying any of them, then you need to clear the cache - find the last menu item where you initiate the cover download - and download them again.
OK, tried that but it has messed up more than it has solved

It is only now loading the ones that were never changed on my machine. Any that I had changed (banners and season thumbs) are just coming up as blank.

Also it doesnt, and wouldnt even if it had worked for the others, address the issue with "Season 0"

I'm using the latest version available from the Android Market.

Thanks for trying to help, I do appreciate it, but now I also need help with getting any image to appear for season thumbs I changed on the machine, instead of the blank grey TV image.

I still think the option to actually change these things in the app would be useful as clearing the cache every time you change an image to then reload all the images does not seem a great idea to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select Season Thumbs/Banners0