Sickbeard Scrambling Episodes
After successfully using SickBeard for some time I decided to get it to go back through series that I hadn't downloaded through SB to get it to add the episode title to the file names (I a more user friendly name). This worked well until I continued watching The Sopranos when I discovered that it had swapped around the names of the episodes (e.g. S01E1 now had a filename S01E8 along with the episode name for E08). I had a quick look at some other series and discovered 2 others that it had similarly scrambled (Backyardigans and I think Dora too). Anyone know how/why this happened and maybe a clever way of undoing it without having to go through trying to work out which episode is which and then manually renaming them)?

Ta muchly.

MadMike.
Did last modified date also change?
I only have access to the filestore via Linux and a 'ls -l' gives dates for them all in 2005. Interesting thought: if the date and time stamps are original they _might_ give a clue as to which Episode is really which (i.e. the true episode order might be indicated by the date order) - is that what you were getting at Mar2zz? This may hold an answer to how to unscramble them but I still need to know why it happened so that it doesn't happen again.

Ta.
lol. If you have Sickbeard delete them en set them to wanted again. Will cost much less effort.

How it happened is inside the sickbeard.log.

It happened to me once, not exactly the same, but I had a faulty HD and after running running fsck a complete folder with Chuck was moved to lost+found and had numbers as names. So I looked at modified date and that way I could rename them back to original names.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sickbeard Scrambling Episodes0