Submenus on custom menus
Hi, sorry if this has been discussed, but I haven't seen the FAQs on this and there was nothing in the few few pages of threads here.

Basically, I'm wondering if it has been (partially, at least) implemented to allow users to add custom submenus to the custom menu items. This would be idea as I have a handful of comparable addons that I would like stacked into one home menu item.

If it comes down to it I can modify the skin, but I'd rather not if it's already implemented by the author either through the graphical interface or through modification of settings files.
Not implemented as it's a hell of a lot more code to add to both the Home screen and the actual settings.
Hitcher Wrote:Not implemented as it's a hell of a lot more code to add to both the Home screen and the actual settings.
Ok, well, I'm just going to hack something together that works for me (that is to say, probably not doing all the due diligence to ensure that it works for everyone), but if I do get around to making something proper, I'll be sure to send it your way if you'd like.

I'm also making a few more view types for music for Alaska.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Submenus on custom menus0