Visible Condition for Active Playlist?
Is it possible to show a certain view only when a certain playlist is active.

I want to show the Character View only when the user has clicked the "Kids" icon and the "kids" playlist is running.
To learn more, click here.
String compare on the path I would guess
Jezz_X Wrote:String compare on the path I would guess

Got it, the path of the playlist. Testing now. Thanks!
To learn more, click here.
How do you do this exactly? StringCompare(info,string) I get but what is the info that you should compare to special://skin/extras/playlists/hd5.1soundonly.xsp for example?
frellAn Wrote:How do you do this exactly? StringCompare(info,string) I get but what is the info that you should compare to special://skin/extras/playlists/hd5.1soundonly.xsp for example?

something like this perhaps?
Code:
SubString(ListItem.Path,.xsp,right)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah I thought about that but isn't ListItem.Path the path of the selected movie?

I don't have ability to test this right now...
frellAn Wrote:Yeah I thought about that but isn't ListItem.Path the path of the selected movie?

nope, it's the path of the selected item in any list,
not just movies.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm trying to do something similar, but I want to make a few controls visible when a particular playlist is loaded in the container. Is that possible? I've tried a few different combinations, but couldn't get it to work.

UPDATE: Should have kept looking...found the solution further down the search results.

Code:
<visible>stringcompare(container.folderpath,PLAYLISTPATH)</visible>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visible Condition for Active Playlist?0