• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
t2ffn Wrote:Thanks for the update. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Will the next release have custom shutdown timer integrated?

Just thinking of some of the nicest bits of the skins I've used which you may be able to use:

Delete after watching option. (Simplicity)
Colour studio flags. (Simplicity)
New episodes marker to show new additions to TV shows level. (Alaska / Simplicity)

Amazing work.

Delete after watching is some kind of addon, isn't it? Maybe it has to be integrated somehow.

Color studio flags is already in the skin, just choose what folder you have them in in the settings.

Will add new episode marker in the future Smile

henrikyo Wrote:one thing that annoys me, after adding tvshows if i change the fanart, if i go inside the episodes of season 1, the background is all grey, and i cant set fanart.

Ive tried with scarping from xbmc or from nfos from ember media manager.

If i leave the fanart be and dont change it, the fanart stays inside the episode view. But it annoys me like crazy. Having the grey background when i see episodes of a tv show.

Other then that, awesome mod

Don't get what you mean exactly, you mean that the fanart stops working on episode level after you have set it in XBMC with "get fanart"?

@ALL
Yeah my next release which is done now is for pre-Eden. There is still more things I would like to do with the skin but I will release my changes up until now Smile
frellAn Wrote:Will add new episode marker in the future Smile
@ALL
Yeah my next release which is done now is for pre-Eden. There is still more things I would like to do with the skin but I will release my changes up until now Smile

Hooray! Nod
Added HDMovies, On Demand MenuItems.
Added "Enabled", "Downloading" etc. to all addon views.
Added media Flags to PosterShelf View.
Added landscape.jpg option to all wideviews.
Added in progress option for Movies and TV Shows.
Added HDTV, SDTV and DTheater media flags.
Added ability to click director in video info and get movies by that director.
Changed settings a bit to be more logical.
Changed a whole lot of animations to make the skin quicker.
Changed get subtitle dialog to be bigger and better.
Fixed select dialog.
Fixed video Info dialog when viewing content from video add-ons.
Fixed items offset in BigList2.
Fixed original banner showing for a split second before banner.jpg loads.
Fixed fanart bug in TV Shows.
Fixed breadcrumbs a bit.
Fixed breadcrumbs to use new Container.FolderName tag.
Fixed fanart not appering when "* All albums" are selected in music views.
Fixed a shitload off other small crap that I don't remember

DOWNLOAD
Man oh man, so happy to see this update. Been waiting all week Big Grin

Glad to have the option to use Landscape.jpg in the wide icon views. I couldn't figure out how to get some of those done heh. Overall everything works great. The skin feels smoother overall, suppose that's your animation tweaks (good job!).

On Demand is a nice touch. For the folks, it's makes getting to the Video Addons much easier. Even though the option to get there was in the TV and Movie sub-menu, they just couldn't figure out how to get there.. le sigh.

Runs on pre-Eden so far without having to mod anything at all. Kudos.

If you don't mind just two questions
Season level Fanart and TVTunes? (If it's on the To-Do list or not in your vision for the skin then feel free to ignore the questions) Smile

I'll probably hack away at Season-wrap and videonav again. And see if I can Hack-Fu TVTunes support, but it's going to be messy lol.

Really good job once again on this. Great to see Fusion continuing on with pre-Eden and with a new coat of wax topped off with extra bells and whistles!

Edit: doh, you already answered the question about TVTunes not being in this release a couple pages back. Shoulda read that again when I first asked Blush
Is there any way to hack the poster views so that they don't wrap. I don't know why but I just like fixed posters better, or will this require a complete re-write of the viewmode.
I realize how stupid it was of me to put the release version in the thread name, I mean that was just pure intelligence since I can't change it now. Can any moderator just remove the version number? Tongue
frellAn,

First of all, thanks for the update! Brilliant work.

One request, would it be possible to include in the movie views (and if it is too much to include in all views, at least in the postershelf view) the IMDB Top 250 status? XBMC has the field, and it is being scraped. I ask this because I am slowly building up to having all IMDB Top 250 movies, and would like to see the movie ranking in the movie views. This is either 0 if the movie is not in the top 250 or a number between 1 and 250 if it is.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Bart
I'm planning to redo a lot of the views to make it more logical, instead of having Viewtype_List.xml I will have Viewtypes_Movies.xml like Confluence.

About Top 250 status, I am doing the exact same thing and are planning to include that in most views. It's already present in the LowList view in the current release though, check it out Tongue
frellAn Wrote:I'm planning to redo a lot of the views to make it more logical, instead of having Viewtype_List.xml I will have Viewtypes_Movies.xml like Confluence.

About Top 250 status, I am doing the exact same thing and are planning to include that in most views. It's already present in the LowList view in the current release though, check it out Tongue

Thanks! Checked it out, switched to lowlist for my Top 250 playlist.Big Grin
Grid view for Advanced Launcher

Thanks for the update.
I have just tried it and I have to say that it is really good Smile
@frellAn
Great work mate. Going to try the preEden version this evening!
whats the best place to download additional fan arts for movies/tv shows?
Where can I get clear logos?

How can I use the custom background option on home? It asks for a folder ?
leodido Wrote:whats the best place to download additional fan arts for movies/tv shows?
Where can I get clear logos?

How can I use the custom background option on home? It asks for a folder ?

Yeah well, the first two questions isn't really for this thread but you get them from themoviedb.org mostly and you do this by "scraping" them in XBMC, it has really nothing to do with the skin, you can find more on this around the forum. ClearLOGOs is found on fanart.tv.

About the backgrounds, you put the images you want to use as backgrounds in a folder on your computer and the skin will display them in a slideshow sorta way.
Changed the grid view for movies as well, think it looks better.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2