• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
Looks really good so far Smile
Added a bit more info on artists views.

BTW, is anyone using the z-bar? I'm thinking of removing it.
I turn it off, would be better if I could change the color of it with a color selector, but that red I always thought was distracting. My feeling would be, it's optional, so a person could turn it off or on at their discretion. And you know how people love options Wink

Trying to reduce option and image clutter? Just curious Smile
What is the Z bar? I have it turned off but not sure what is 'off' as such Smile
It's the red animated bar at the bottom of most screens. You can see it in the screen shot above.
I like it, personally. The subtle animation is a nice touch.
edit:
nice skin but do it in zip next time,
its pain to unrar with ssh
edit2: need lots of work :/ cant use when there are bugs
In js, {} + {} is not a number
It would probably be useful if you could state what exactly needs a lot of works and what bugs you've run into. I have it being used on one of the htpc's in the house on a daily basis with no issues.

Otherwise your post isn't at all helpful.
mac666 Wrote:edit:
nice skin but do it in zip next time,
its pain to unrar with ssh
edit2: need lots of work :/ cant use when there are bugs

I find this very usable and haven't noticed a lot of bugs. It may be more useful to the skinner if you help list the bugs you've found so he can address them. Also worth noting is this is a pre-eden version so XBMC itself may cause its own issues, so maybe try another nightly.

Bug: When pressing play, a dialog box appears top right but there is no text displayed.

Request: Please could you add new episode flags on TV show level.
Request: Please could you add a shut down timer.

Overall I really like this skin. Many thanks.
Edit: I'm sure the download is a ZIP file??
t2ffn Wrote:Bug: When pressing play, a dialog box appears top right but there is no text displayed.

You mean the KaiToast Dialog, I think that's XBMC related, it's supposed to say "loading" or something like that. I have been thinking of speeding up the animation on that one a bit though, it takes almost 2 seconds before you can see the text.
I thought this was a Dharma only version, no? I'm running it on a nightly, and I'm unable to access files view and a couple other screens I can't think of atm.
TerranQ Wrote:I thought this was a Dharma only version, no? I'm running it on a nightly, and I'm unable to access files view and a couple other screens I can't think of atm.

Latest nightly and are you using version 1.1.0?
frellAn Wrote:Latest nightly and are you using version 1.1.0?

Yup
frellAn Wrote:Added a bit more info on artists views.

BTW, is anyone using the z-bar? I'm thinking of removing it.

I am using the z-bar. Please keep it.. at least in an optional way Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2