Music ClearLogo
I am having an issue with the path to music library. First here is my hardware:

AppleTV
-running nightly builds and Neon SVN
Storage (Music, Movies, etc)
-shared off of a windows server

The only way that the clear logos work in music are if there is a path listed in the skin settings under music. I can not select a network share here. I have done the file manager and created a smb share and I can see it in other places, such as cdart manager. However when I browse for the music library location it never lists any smb connections only local dirs on the apple tv.

Is there anyway to have the music logos just pull from the music location without having to specify a location in skin settings, like TVShows clear logos do? Or am I missing something?
My music is on a network share as well and I got it to work. I have my shares mapped to drives on the xbmc machine. For example my music is mapped to the T:\ drive. I point it to T:\ and it works fine. Maybe you should try that
defluo Wrote:My music is on a network share as well and I got it to work. I have my shares mapped to drives on the xbmc machine. For example my music is mapped to the T:\ drive. I point it to T:\ and it works fine. Maybe you should try that

That is what I have tried with the SMB connection, just dont see it when browsing. This is on an appletv.
PowderKeg Wrote:That is what I have tried with the SMB connection, just dont see it when browsing. This is on an appletv.

Have you added the path as a source in File Manager
giftie Wrote:Have you added the path as a source in File Manager

Yes, I have. If I browse with some other addon like cdart manager to select location under settings of that addon I see the smb connection. But if I browse under the skin/music setting for the path it only shows local dirs and no smb source.. Not sure why it doesn't list it there.
Did some more testing and I can see the smb source on any browse function outside of the skin settings. The only place the source doesn't show is under the browse in the skin settings (ie. music path, path for weather backgrounds, etc.)

Is there a include that maybe needed to bring in those smb sources into the browse list?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music ClearLogo0