[Request] Twitter auto-post upon watching a movie
Hi,
Does anyone know of or have a twitter add-on that posts when a film has been watched? I've had a look around, but the ones I came accross didnt seem to work.

Kind Regards
Dan
i haven't tried the twitter part myself, but trakt has an option to post when something is watched (it's on the settings page on their website rather than the add-on)
Yup, trakt works fine for twitter. It basically posts messages like "I'm watching Tron Legacy (2010) via ..." as you're watching, then if you vote whether its good or not, it can post another tweet about that too.
Thanks for letting me know ill try this out in a bit Smile
blaze Wrote:Yup, trakt works fine for twitter. It basically posts messages like "I'm watching Tron Legacy (2010) via ..." as you're watching, then if you vote whether its good or not, it can post another tweet about that too.

yeah trakt works great for twitter and facebook. however be careful if you watch alot of shows it can look like your spamming your friends with so many updates. I had to switch mine off since I have one trakt account for my whole family.. so if my wife watched sompething and the kids.. then two posts were sent. then If I watched something another one. so it was too many.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Twitter auto-post upon watching a movie0