Metadata of Addons
I have been using xbmc for 6 years or so. But since icefilms came out, I have been using addons more and more. I can see this trend continuing where addon become king. But within addons there are a few features that are lacking. I have been using Favourites with other addons and I find it a very useful feature. Now there is new addon modules coming from t0mm0, a big advantage would be have metadata and watched status.

Currently with the metadata movie info, the refresh button is disabled in icefilms and other addons. I want to have the choice to be able to retrieve the movie info, without adding it to the library. Or else this would lead to a load of unwanted data added my library. Is this possible to scrape movie info without adding it to the library?

For watched status, I find watched status very handy. I don't always remember which episode I watched last. It a bit of a pain in icefilms especially if you don't have a premium megaupload account to find the last episode. Is there some sort of local cache needed for the addons to store the information?
I have been doing a bit of testing and an episode doesn't need to be in the library for it to keep watched status.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata of Addons0