A Few Questions....
First off, let me that those guys who helped me get my XBMC straight with my movie collection. I really appreciate the help. Nod

Now, the questions....

First off, when the XBMC updates the movie library, why do I get two posters of the same movie? I will delete one of them, but when the library updates again, it will return. Are there any updates that fixes this issue?

The next question is concerning playing movies. I have one movie that only plays 38 seconds into the movie, the it stops. I played the same movie through windows media player and it plays, however with a subtitle. So I tried to run it again with the subtitles on and it still stopped at 38 seconds. What an I do to have it play through? Nevermind this question... after a simple shutdown and restart, its playing without stopping.

Finally, how do I get my music collection to scrap correctly, or what scrapper is the best out there? The reason I ask is because the cover art isn't matching with the artist... How can I have a song from Deadmau5, a fanart for it, but the album cover is for something different.... or do I have to hit each individual file and extract that information? If the latter is the case, I have music that music that maybe difficult to get covers for.

Thanks for helping me out with this.... Big Grin once I can get this running smoothly, I can start showing off!! Wink
GundamWZero Wrote:Finally, how do I get my music collection to scrap correctly, or what scrapper is the best out there? The reason I ask is because the cover art isn't matching with the artist... How can I have a song from Deadmau5, a fanart for it, but the album cover is for something different.... or do I have to hit each individual file and extract that information? If the latter is the case, I have music that music that maybe difficult to get covers for.

Thanks for helping me out with this.... Big Grin once I can get this running smoothly, I can start showing off!! Wink

Album art can be downloaded via a scraper, quality isn't always that good.
I prefer to place the album art in the cd folder rename it to --> folder.jpg. If you want to have a different album art per song than you have to add them manually to your mp3's with a mp3tag program. Hell of a job Smile
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Few Questions....0