Default WEB interface acting weird
When I log into the web interface for XBMC the movie tab when pressed just throws up the spinner but never shows the playlist. However if I press the music tab it works perfectly. It also displays the `now showing` panel correctly.

Any tips on how to solve this problem without going through a full reload of XBMC? TIA
JohnMc Wrote:When I log into the web interface for XBMC the movie tab when pressed just throws up the spinner but never shows the playlist. However if I press the music tab it works perfectly. It also displays the `now showing` panel correctly.

Any tips on how to solve this problem without going through a full reload of XBMC? TIA

Did you find anything causing this?
I only get a spinner when I click on movies or music. The spinner never stops, no results and no errors in the log. I also have the feeling the screen is not complete; ones I saw a sort of movie icon in the lower-left with buttons all alike and nothing worked. Never saw this again and the movies are still there!
Ya the web interface has been acting like this for a while now. Same with the "no internet" connection issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default WEB interface acting weird0