Unwatched/Watched movies
I recently had to redo my system and didn't get to save my Watched/Unwatched info, is there any way to set this on the XBMC machine from my actual desktop rather then doing it by remote from my HTPC? It's a lot faster to do with my desktop. I thought XMM2 allowed you to do this but it seems its just marking it for local use and not for the actual HTPC.
You could bind a button on your remote to the toggle watched command (which I think is W by default) and then use your remote to do it at the htpc. Not much effort required there unless you have an enormous library. Or use a keyboard to do the same thing - unless you are using an ATV

To do it from the desktop I guess you'd have to edit the db directly, or export the library, inc the watched flags, edit the resulting xml to include the watched flags and then reimport that back into the htpc build.

I reckon using the remote would be easier than doing it on the desktop.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Here is a fairly quick way:

Download Sqlitebrowser, it's free and doesn't require installation: http://droidexplorer.googlecode.com/file...b1_win.zip

Open your video database file with sqlitebrowser.

It should be located here if using windows 7: C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyVideos34.db

Now click BROWSE DATA and where it says TABLE: select FILES

This will bring up all files in your database.

Select a file you have already watched. Double click in the PLAYCOUNT cell. A text box will open. Type the number 1 in this box and click APPLY CHANGES.

When you are done making your changes don't forget to click FILE then SAVE DATABASE.

You might want to make a backup of your database file in case you make an error while editing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unwatched/Watched movies0