• 29(current)
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon
@thebearnecessit

I've just fixed some stuff's. There aren't two addons in the repo just categorized as music and video plugin as well. You can try mine instead. If you have still problems post your log file.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2013-11-30, 19:24)moneymaker Wrote: @thebearnecessit

I've just fixed some stuff's. There aren't two addons in the repo just categorized as music and video plugin as well. You can try mine instead. If you have still problems post your log file.

thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll give your a try some time soon.
I updated to your version monkey. Odd things happened though. My audio output defaulted to something else in xbmc and also my receiver now goes into screensaver mode when playing vevo. It's like it doesn't recognize a signal is going through it. I haven't tried it on a movie or any other source yet though. Maybe tomorrow I'll play some more.
Hey guys, Im having buffering issues... My setting is for 1080p at the 4xxx kbps setting, any other 1080 stuff is seamless? any thoughts

Probably stops for 4 seconds and buffers about once a minute, kinda sucks because I love having the videos and music on when having a party or friends are over
The Vevo Plugin don't work at my Raspberry Pi.

I have the entry "bluecop Add-on Repository" but when i open the entry i see nothing in the list.

Edit: After installing the add-on several times it work now.
Yeah that can be a bit touch and go. The add onlist needs to be rrefreshed a couple of times for the new addon list to show up. I usually drop out to the main menu, wait a few seconds then go back in.
Any news on getting this working under Gotham?
@runel

Download my repository (signature), there you'll find the working gotham version.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
hi guys,

I have read through some of the posts on here relating to an issue im having with the playlists. I have logged in through the settings with my facebook account email and password, which is linked to my vevo account. When i go to playlists in the add-on, i get a vevo.plugin.failed error message everytime. I think a few others have had the same issue yet i havn't seen a resolution. I am using the latest version of the add-on downloaded the other dayon my windows based machine.

Can anyone please advise?

**Error message says:

Script Failed: Plugin.video.vevo
Moneymaker

Thanks for the plugin updates to Bluecops original. Great addon. I've just upgraded to Gotham and I'm having problems with the addon. When querying the actual videos (for instance, Videos -> All Genres -> Most Recent) I get a script error, with the log showing "EXCEPTION: When using "artist" you need to supply a list of strings for the value in the dictionary".
Pastebin: here.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Martin
install latest nightly version and try again.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-05, 16:39)Martijn Wrote: install latest nightly version and try again.

Thanks Martijn. Not sure if this was for my post or the previous one, but if for me, I'm on the lastest wsnipex/mesa version (I'm running AMD). Obviously the wsnipex version isn't updated nightly.

Any other thoughts?
(2014-01-01, 17:07)moneymaker Wrote: @runel

Download my repository (signature), there you'll find the working gotham version.

Running alpha 11, downloaded VEVO from your repo and I can browse the categories fine but when I try to play a video I get the error:

Error
Script failed! : VEVO

and then a box comes on the screen:

Remote Share
Could not connect to network server
{OK}

Did I get the wrong version or is it not working on a11?

Thanks.
(2014-01-05, 22:30)R--D Wrote:
(2014-01-01, 17:07)moneymaker Wrote: @runel

Running alpha 11, downloaded VEVO from your repo and I can browse the categories fine but when I try to play a video I get the error:

Error
Script failed! : VEVO

and then a box comes on the screen:

Remote Share
Could not connect to network server
{OK}

Did I get the wrong version or is it not working on a11?

Thanks.

R--D: I suspect you are having the same issue as me. Check your xbmc.log file and see if is the same error as mine (a few posts back in the pastebin link). If you can, follow Martijn's advice above - install the latest XBMC nightly to check if it resolves the issue.

Martin
First thanks for this great Addons.
I have problem with this addons, check this video.
I am using Android.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwHFFUS_sYQ
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon7