• 28(current)
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon
Hi, wondered if anyone can help?

I previously had this addon installed, but since installing a new OS and starting from scratch a month or so ago I haven't used it. I installed it today and put in my login details etc... I can't access my playlists, there is a script error (the log states that it failed to get a token) and when I play any video (from any section) it plays Rick Astley's Never Going To Give You Up!!!!

Absolutely no offence to Rick Astley fans out there, but this is so far removed from my taste in music its funny!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I have deleted my playlist on Vevo (as it had 183 videos, in case this was an issue), created a new small playlist but I still cannot access it and I'm still getting Rick Astley - maybe he is due to make a comeback and this is a very clever marketing ploy by his management/record company!

Any help would be great, many thanks
Do you have "Rick Roll" enabled in the settings?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I don't, should I?

Sorry, just realised that Rick is obviously Rick Astley!!!

Will check it isn't.

Is BlueCorp some sort of Rick Astley fan or just cruel?

Excellent, did have that setting on - why would anyone put that in there, how funny!!

So, that has sorted that issue, but I'm still getting a script error when trying to access playlists, any thoughts?

Cheers for your help jmh
In case it helps, full log is here and the error section is below;

12:51:17 T:5124 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'facebook.GraphWrapAuthError'>
Error Contents: Failed to get new token
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 1537, in <module>
exec '%s()' % mode
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 454, in rootPlaylists
if getFBAuth():
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 1420, in getFBAuth
if graph.tokenIsValid(token):
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\facebook.py", line 674, in tokenIsValid
raise GraphWrapAuthError('RENEW_TOKEN_FAILURE','Failed to get new token')
GraphWrapAuthError: Failed to get new token
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any help would be appreciated
(2013-09-16, 14:02)Buff Wrote: In case it helps, full log is here and the error section is below;

12:51:17 T:5124 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'facebook.GraphWrapAuthError'>
Error Contents: Failed to get new token
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 1537, in <module>
exec '%s()' % mode
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 454, in rootPlaylists
if getFBAuth():
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\default.py", line 1420, in getFBAuth
if graph.tokenIsValid(token):
File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vevo\facebook.py", line 674, in tokenIsValid
raise GraphWrapAuthError('RENEW_TOKEN_FAILURE','Failed to get new token')
GraphWrapAuthError: Failed to get new token
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any help would be appreciated
Renew this file: facebook.py
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
That's great - works perfectly now - many thanks
Great addon.
Top video quality and quick to stream the vids when you click go.

One thing would make it sweeter IMO, would be in the background art department.

The artwork it scrapes is brilliant, high res and clear.

But for the art to show up, it is required to have the video in question highlighted.

Is it possible to have those arts stream in ahead of time so by the time you've scrolled down the list, they are ready?
So I was wondering how to access your playlist from the website? All I see is a spot to add your facebook email and password in the settings. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I would presume that youd need to log in to access your playlists.

Go ahead and log in.
Hi,
I love your addon and have been using it. Recently, I had to upgrade to Gotham (new android box) and have come up with the "dependencies not met" error repeatedly.

In digging futher, I have discovered that this might be the culprit. I was wondering if you the devs can take a look at it and hopefully push a new version out.

XBMC: Gotham 13 alpha 9

Addon: Disabled (dependencies not met when installed from previous version).

Possible problem: "import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
(2013-11-12, 10:47)Rachelove Wrote: I'd better recommend a new video downloader named Bigasoft Video Downloader. This downloader supports Addon downloading. I just have it from Google and love it.
Spammer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@hindibuff

I've already fixed this one. But it's still in my dev mode section and not available for public. I will release a BETA version soon.
Meanwhile install the xbmcplus repository and the BETA one.
// GitHub // Repository

ok thanks. I will try the beta.

Any idea when you might push out the original to the public?
Like I said I will release a BETA version soon.

Updated version in the repo.
// GitHub // Repository

moneymaker/anyone,

whats the story here? has moneymaker taken over the upkeep of this bluecop addon?

or is moneymaker just made a fork?

im having problems with the bluecop one on my android box (why is there two addons available in the repo?, one in the music addons and one in the videos section - both fail to open in different ways, and now it seems they are both stuck at 0% and not downloading). should i just try moneymakers one instead?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon7