• 30(current)
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon
script error for me , using latest android nightly
same script error.
Is any one else having issues logging in to Facebook account? For I can not.
@all

No log file no help! such easy ... I can't support Android. Hope someone can.

@mpg732

Download my repository.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2014-01-17, 18:27)moneymaker Wrote: @all

@mpg732

Download my repository.

@moneymaker
Yup - agree. You can see my logfile on post #430. Here again for convenience: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6697230/
(2014-01-17, 18:27)moneymaker Wrote: @all

@mpg732

Download my repository.

Did that and still can't log in. Also When I try to play a video it will only play a few seconds before stopping for buffering. When I play from Vevo website off the same PC I don't have this issue. I do not have this issue on my appleTV. any thing you guys know of to help with this?
anybody else having problems using VEVO? I can run it in Gotham now, but it is unable to connect to server (when selecting anything in the menu)
Any chance of a fix for android? Love this addon.
Installed the Repo but everything is coming up Incompatible, Dependancies Not Met.

I can post a log later, but any ideas?
Facebook login not working. Script error plugin.video.vevo. makes me want to hurt puppies.
(2014-01-18, 17:55)runel Wrote: anybody else having problems using VEVO? I can run it in Gotham now, but it is unable to connect to server (when selecting anything in the menu)

Yes, I'm also having problems connecting to VEVO servers in Gotham but I haven't tried it in Frodo yet so not sure it will work in Australia.

(2014-01-24, 20:55)teklikethis Wrote: Installed the Repo but everything is coming up Incompatible, Dependancies Not Met.

I can post a log later, but any ideas?

You need to check it out with subversion and alter the addons.xml to use xbmc.python version="2.1.0"
First time using this plug in for quite a while last night,,,, wtf happened to this thing? Buffering problems like crazy, Facebook log in issues, none of the menu features really do anything anymore except search and trending....
Question- I see others are having similar issues - just wanted to post my findings -

Not sure what happened but on Vevo's website - i logged in one day and my playlists were gone. XBMC playlists are still there. I create new playlists on website - but XBMC does not sync up - i clicked on the get new token - when i change it to get new token, i get error script fail - if i put it back to not get the token my old playlist is still there - any ideas ? want a log?
Many thanks in advance

running Frodo

log
http://pastebin.com/6hbN59Fh
Fresh install of add on today 2/17 - account will not sync, script failed

edit: Frodo 12.2, Win 8.1
I am running Frodo 12.2 Pivos version XIOS 011314 on android, I tried VEVO versions 0.7.3 and 0.7.6 but None are working on Android, they Keep saying WORKING but nothing happens and slowdown the whole system. Also tested with Frodo 12.0 and have the exact same problem. Some other addons that were working fine stop working after trying the VEVO. On the PC runing 12.2 Frodo works perfect, so that means it is something related with the Androids. Any idea where the problem could be? it is a great addon
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon7