• 4(current)
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon
not sure. I'll have a play and come back to you

EDIT - no luck yet as of sunday morning
just an update, not managed to do it yet, looking at trying to pass the List.Artist to search and pull up the video list. I think this is beyond the limitations of my knowledge of python though
Hi BlueCop, could you add a X-Forwarded-For Header, so the rest of the world can watch the musicvideos?
Plugin has updated this morning on my machine and now won't launch.
working great here.
If you can find some time can you add the enqueue all user playlists and shuffle and play option? A while back I had uploaded the code for it, maybe that can help you.

Thanks
yeap this was simply maintenance release because artist lists completely changed on the site.

I am changing the way playlist are listed and played. it is going to change the areas your code modified. I will integrate similar functionality when better options for listing playlists is done.
Thanks a lot.
this looking great... will give this a go tonight
Is this add-on supposed to work for Eden-pre ? Here the add-on refuses to start...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I had the wrong addon id set. dumb mistake sorry. It should be working now.
Mine is working now. ta.
Is there any way to play all the videos in order? It seems the only options are to play all videos from a certain artist (related A or B, whatever that means) or to play a single video.

Also, I can't get any playlists to launch. It just seems to hang on "opening stream".
yes queue them up and play them.

try to figure put what related mode means. it would be a help.

get me logs.
BlueCop Wrote:yes queue them up and play them.
Yes, but that's somewhat tedious if, for example, the user has navigated to "Music Videos > Video Premieres" and wants to play all 21 videos. Is a "Play All" or "En-queue All" option not possible?

Quote:try to figure put what related mode means. it would be a help.
There doesn't seem to be a difference between A and B from what I've seen.

Quote:get me logs.
Where do I find the log?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon7