How do i get my scripts to work
i just updated to a newer cvs and the scripts aren't connecting. they search and find videos in launchbrowser but can't they don't download and play. the consumption junction and klm script works, but that is it.
try doing a forum search next time before posting. we all love to help here but the devs favor those that help themselves. and it's nice being able to fix your own problems without relying on/waiting for an answer from another user.

there is a newer version of the launchbrowser out...
http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowserv1.3.zip

as far as the rest of the non-working scripts go... search the forums. if there is a fix for a script you should be able to find some reference to it there.

last i knew, the ifilm script was broken (broke a couple days ago do to an ifilm site change.) i'm sure someone's working on it.

thanks to bogorman!
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
(lostit @ mar. 24 2005,19:52 Wrote:try doing a forum search next time before posting. we all love to help here but the devs favor those that help themselves. and it's nice being able to fix your own problems without relying on/waiting for an answer from another user.

there is a newer version of the launchbrowser out...
http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowserv1.3.zip

as far as the rest of the non-working scripts go... search the forums. if there is a fix for a script you should be able to find some reference to it there.

last i knew, the ifilm script was broken (broke a couple days ago do to an ifilm site change.) i'm sure someone's working on it.

thanks to bogorman!
your right

the ifilm was broken but avatar has a wip on the go. you can get the latest build(which works, but has no genres) by lookin at the "problem with ifilm" thread in this forum.
to my knowledge launchbrowser v1.3 does not work on builds past 03.21.05. have not been able to get this script to work on any recent builds. we have tested this theory on about 9 xbox's so far and the lauchbrowser v1.3 will only work on builds on or after 03.21.05.
to my knowledge launchbrowser v1.3 does not work on builds past 03.21.05. have not been able to get this script to work on any recent builds. we have tested this theory on about 9 xbox's so far and the lauchbrowser v1.3 will only work on builds on or before 03.21.05.
you need to set up your xbox's dns server to whatever dns server your pc uses (if you're using a router, use it's ip). to find your dns server's ip go onto your pc, press start->run and type "cmd" then in the command prompt type "ipconfig /all" and it will list your dns's ip.
necro... i'm sure someone had/has a question about how to set up the dns address in xbmc but i don't think that's helpful to anyone who posted to this topic. did you read these posts?

squirrel1 stated...
Quote:they search and find videos in launchbrowser but can't they don't download and play. the consumption junction and klm script works, but that is it.

which means he already has his dns setup. (otherwise how would they connect in the first place?)

i believe goin3d is on to something... it just needs to be verified by at least one other person and then we need to figure out why the newer builds break the script. i'm actually on vacation right now so i can't really do anything to assist in that.
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i get my scripts to work0