NewB Question regarding audio and SMB
I would like to set a default audio stream language for some movies. Kids do not speak english and since movies are multi-language, I would like those to start in french. I do I do that?

As for my SMB share, I did not find a way to enter my credentials (username and password) to access it. So for now I have to enable guest access on my Synology. Where can I fill in this information?

Thanks.
lebrett Wrote:As for my SMB share, I did not find a way to enter my credentials (username and password) to access it. So for now I have to enable guest access on my Synology. Where can I fill in this information?

When you're adding the source, in the Add Source dialog click the Browse button then select the option "Add network location" (you may need to scroll down to see this). Fill in the details including the username and password, and when you click OK you'll see the location added to the list in the format smb://server/share. Select this source and click OK, then fill in the rest of the Add Source dialog.

Doing it this way stores the username and password (NB unencrypted!) alond with the share details.

JR
Thanks jhsrennie. I will try that tonight.
Thanks again jhsrennie. I tried what you said for SMB and it worked.

As for setting a default audio stream, does anybody has an idea for this?

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NewB Question regarding audio and SMB0