[dev] Project Free TV
this may be a dumb question but where do i download and add this?

I tried off your github but the 3 in the repository all say plugin failed when i try to use them

EDIT: its working now, not sure what i did wrong the first time, Thanks!
dynamitemedia Wrote:this may be a dumb question but where do i download and add this?

I tried off your github but the 3 in the repository all say plugin failed when i try to use them

EDIT: its working now, not sure what i did wrong the first time, Thanks!

Just remember it's still in dev not officially released yet, if anything pops up be sure to post a debug log
yes in fact I am seeing issues with this actually playing any videos.

there is a similar scraper in the Navi-X and it will scrape project free and give you a list of sources when you click on a movie or Tv show.

But when i click on a Video title it asks me to play and when i do i always get a script failed error.

Kinda new to XBMC so not sure how the debugging works, but will check it out
dynamitemedia Wrote:yes in fact I am seeing issues with this actually playing any videos.

there is a similar scraper in the Navi-X and it will scrape project free and give you a list of sources when you click on a movie or Tv show.

But when i click on a Video title it asks me to play and when i do i always get a script failed error.

Kinda new to XBMC so not sure how the debugging works, but will check it out

If you are getting that far, then sounds like you installed everything correctly including t0mm0's common library and urlresolver

In that case it could be due to bad source links

Do a search on the forums for how to get a debug log, should be a sticky post somewhere on it
how do you install t0mm0's common library and urlresolver??

i have downloaded the zip file and then dragged the folders to my desktop and made each folder into a zip file.

then i went to add on on load from zip file and when i do them, either seem to do anything.

am i doing something wrong?
still getting the same issue where it never goes to a set of links but to the window that says play thumbnails fan art and refresh... my only option is to hit play and it give me the error.

off topic, I used to like it when that window did not pop up and no matter where i look in the settings i cant get it to go away like it was before. any tips on how to do that?
this plugin dont work
harkan Wrote:this plugin dont work

Great thanks for the detailed info, welcome to the DEVELOPMENT thread
dynamitemedia Wrote:still getting the same issue where it never goes to a set of links but to the window that says play thumbnails fan art and refresh... my only option is to hit play and it give me the error.

off topic, I used to like it when that window did not pop up and no matter where i look in the settings i cant get it to go away like it was before. any tips on how to do that?

I'm a bit lost on where and what you are trying to do...

Also doesn't sound like you have everything installed that is required, this addon makes use of t0mm0's common library and urlresolver library

Can find them both here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105707

But I'll say again, this is still in dev and not anywhere ready for release.. most of my time spent these days is on the metahandlers piece: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109725
well the way it works on the Navi-X as i said before is it shows all the possible links to the video from each provider like putlocker, videoweed.ex etc.

but yours when i click on a episode goes straight to the overlay that has the "play" "refresh" "thmbnail" " fanart" .

so it is not showing any options like say icefilms does too.

also can you tell me how to get rid of that overlay?? i had it gone before and not sure where to get rid of it Sad
dynamitemedia Wrote:well the way it works on the Navi-X as i said before is it shows all the possible links to the video from each provider like putlocker, videoweed.ex etc.

but yours when i click on a episode goes straight to the overlay that has the "play" "refresh" "thmbnail" " fanart" .

so it is not showing any options like say icefilms does too.

also can you tell me how to get rid of that overlay?? i had it gone before and not sure where to get rid of it Sad

If you are unable to install the libraries that I mentioned then I think it's best that you wait until it's officially released..
unless i missed something where are the instructions? and i have asked if how i have done it is correct. with no response..

I understand this it is not officially released, but some instructions on getting it to work as is now would be nice.

your talking about bad links, but this is not showing any links when you click on a episode, just goes to play.

is that normal behavior or does it show a list of providers like icefilms or navi-x's fastpasstv plugin?
dynamitemedia Wrote:unless i missed something where are the instructions? and i have asked if how i have done it is correct. with no response..

I understand this it is not officially released, but some instructions on getting it to work as is now would be nice.

your talking about bad links, but this is not showing any links when you click on a episode, just goes to play.

is that normal behavior or does it show a list of providers like icefilms or navi-x's fastpasstv plugin?

There are no instructions, this is the development thread.. it is assumed coming in here and installing these that you know what you are doing..

Like I previously said, you need to install 2 libraries from t0mm0 which you can find in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105707

You need:
- script.module.t0mm0.common
- script.module.urlresolver

Here's a more direct link - https://github.com/t0mm0/xbmc-urlresolver

These two modules are also under development

What you are seeing is not correct and I'm really confused how you are seeing what you are, and likely means you don't have everything installed..

The way the addon works is when you click on a movie/tv episode a dialog box will pop up with a list of sources for you to choose from, selecting one will start to play

This thread isn't for me to give user support and how-to's, it's for me to get help on creating the addon and working out any bugs... if you want to install it, then I will expect feedback and debug logs, but I can't spend time walking someone thru how to install things especially when it's in the state that it currently is in
just so you know and if anyone else has any issues. or i guess add it in your new release so othesr know.

you have to have the settings changed to work.

settings > Video> file lists

must be set to play, mine was set as video information. which is what was causing that overlay i kept talking about.
Eldorado Wrote:Great thanks for the detailed info, welcome to the DEVELOPMENT thread

I'm about as much a noob as the guy you quoted, but I still found this extremely funny.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to offer other than some encouragement. Thanks for the hard work...I'll keep checking back to see how you are progressing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[dev] Project Free TV0