Cannot Install BackRow
I'm new to using the XBMC program. I'm really digging the features and I started looking for new skins. This BackRow skin looks great, but I'm not able to install it. I've installed a couple others through the "Add-ons-- Install From zip file". I'm using Windows 7. Little help, please.
Hi - you should be able to install it via the main XBMC repo from within Addons. Just select Get Addons then XBMC.org Add-ons then select skins - it's in there.
BEYOND simple!! Thank you so much! What is the TV Tunes Script that I'm reading about for Back Row? Is it worth getting?
Cool - It plays the tv theme tune when you are in a particular show within the TV library. I think it's really good - all part of the visual / audio experience.
Sharpe Wrote:Hi - you should be able to install it via the main XBMC repo from within Addons. Just select Get Addons then XBMC.org Add-ons then select skins - it's in there.

Its weird, I don't see Back Row in this area. All I have for skin choices to add on is Xeebo. Any ideas?
Oh I'm not sure it should be there - have you tried refreshing the repo?

I'll be pushing a skin update to the repo sometime soon that should hopefully fix things if there's still a problem. Otherwise your only other option is to manually add the skin.
That was it. Never refreshed the Repository. Checked and forced the refresh and there it was. Magic just like you said. Ridiculously Simple to install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot Install BackRow0