artifacts in animations
I've been seeing some strange artifacts popping up recently involving animations:

The weird stuff on the left is a kind of a ghosting like effect where it keeps..shaking for lack of a better word. Once the homescreen fanart multiimage switches to the next image it starts looking normal again.

The code for the animation:

PHP Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen">
    <
effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="250" />
    <
effect type="rotatey" start="90" end="0" center="0,0" time="1000" tween="Cubic" easing="Out" />
</
animation

When decreasing the time value of the rotate animation to around <275 the artifacts don't show or aren't noticeable anymore.

Also, sometimes when taking a screenshot or sending a toast notification:
Notice the dark frame around the notification area and dialog.

Dirty regions is off. Last tested with today's build on Windows 7 and nVidia gfx.
Another weird thing: in my music overlay I'm using MusicPlayer.TimeRemaining(mmConfuseds), but the time remaining does not update unless the window is reloaded. If I use MusicPlayer.TimeRemaining nothing is shown at all, not even the other labels in the music overlay

edit: it also keeps updating the time when I keep scrolling through a container.
Well, I'll be damned...the problem just vanished after rebooting.. Confused
All of them?
Yup, should have tried that before though, just couldn't imagine it would have any effect
i'm also seeing artifacts on animations, but only with d-r enabled.

i'm using this code in the focusedlayout of a wraplist:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>40</posy>
    <width>192</width>
    <height>168</height>
    <texture>case-cd.png</texture>
    <effect type="zoom" start="0,40,192,168" end="-39,7,268,234" time="250"/>
    <effect type="rotatey" delay="500" center="7" start="0" end="75" time="1000" tween="quadratic" easing="out"/>
</control>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
artifacts in animations0