[Live] Transparency Library Mode and TVTunes Problems
Hi,I was wondering if someone can help with my Transparency problems, it's my favourite skin but I have had to back off to Confluence until I get the most annoying fixed. The main two problems are

1) Library mode doesn't quite work properly.
When I have added the sources to XBMC and assigned the correct media types, when I select TV Shows from the home screen then about 75% of the shows are displayed (even after plenty of time to scan the directories) but in file mode they are all there. This can be fixed for a missing show by doing a manual refresh from within file mode for that show. Movies is worse as the Movies option from the Home Menu does nothing (almost like it isn't assigned to anything - but it is). However, the Recently Added feature does show the newest films and if I go to TV Shows and then navigate up to Movies from there then I can get to the Films in Libray Mode fine. Everything works from a Windows 7-based XBMC install, it is only a problem with my 10.1 Live install. However, if I change to the Confluence screen then Library Mode springs to life

2) TV Tunes doesn't work at all.
It is enabled as an addon and enabled as an option from within Transparency. I can even go and manually re-add the tunes from its options and it looks like it has recognised the shows and added them but nothing; and looking in my SMB share there are no occurrances of theme.mpg. One thought is that my XBMC HTPC is accessing my SMB shares via a read-only guest account: even though I have added a read-write account in the TVTunes settings, might this be confusing it somehow?

Thanks.
1) missing items in your movies/tv shows library is not skin related.

if you can't access movies from the home menu,
check if you have enabled cinema experience integration in skin settings > scripts.
it should be 'off' if you don't need it.

2) ask for help in the tv tunes addon support thread.
and don't forget to pastebin a Debug Log as well :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Quote:if you can't access movies from the home menu,
check if you have enabled cinema experience integration in skin settings > scripts.
it should be 'off' if you don't need it.

I had tried this but it didn't make any difference. I tried it again, but this time rebooted afterwards and hey presto, problem solved. Thanks.

Quote:2) ask for help in the tv tunes addon support thread.
and don't forget to pastebin a Debug Log as well :-)

Ok will do and will do. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] Transparency Library Mode and TVTunes Problems0