Silly Mistake ATV2
Apple TV 2 now running great apart from...

Silly Mistake - I've removed the settings icon on Alaska Skin and have no way of bringing settings back. Is there a quick fix?

I was intending to use my bluetooth keyboard to access it however I didn't have the keyboard option ticked. My cursors etc are working with the bluetooth however nothing else. The "s" key is turning xbmc off...
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
This is causing a headache...

Rob Xbox User Wrote:Apple TV 2 now running great apart from...

Silly Mistake - I've removed the settings icon on Alaska Skin and have no way of bringing settings back. Is there a quick fix?

I was intending to use my bluetooth keyboard to access it however I didn't have the keyboard option ticked. My cursors etc are working with the bluetooth however nothing else. The "s" key is turning xbmc off...
Download it from hitcher's repo and put it back again? Or is this way too simple?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I think switching to another skin and switching back will undo skin specific changes. Failing that you could delete guisettings.xml
Ned Scott Wrote:I think switching to another skin and switching back will undo skin specific changes. Failing that you could delete guisettings.xml

nope he is going to have to delete guisettings.xml or edit it

btw number one reason I don't let people remove that button in any of my skins
Had to delete guisettings and start again...

It's odd my keyboard links up fine with xbmc on apple tv 2. however s issues a shutdown command rather than settings - it doesn't seem to be able to issue any other commands other than the currsors and back (delete).
[quote=Rob Xbox User]Had to delete guisettings and start again...

Hi, could you please tell me where guisettings file is located at ATV2? I have to reset the skin as well, but fail to find it...

Thanx a lot
challenger Wrote:[quote=Rob Xbox User]Had to delete guisettings and start again...

Hi, could you please tell me where guisettings file is located at ATV2? I have to reset the skin as well, but fail to find it...

Thanx a lot

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata
Dixon Butz Wrote:[quote=challenger]

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata

Dixon, thanx a lot, you saved my day :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Silly Mistake ATV20