XBMC performance
Hi,

What linux version is better to install in order to achive the best XBMC performance?

I have Intel GMA500 graphics acceleration on my pc. How can I make XBMC use it?

Thanks head
XBMC runs great on ubuntu 11.04. I'd advise on using that. I've been running ubuntu on it for some months now, without any problems.
I have no experience with your GPU, so I'm not sure if it will be capable enough. Nvidia is the way to go on Linux in most cases (stay clear of Ati at least Smile).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I have a fit-pc2 for this. it is looks good from outside but it makes me alot of problems with performance.

Does anyone one know how to make XBMC run smoothly on fit-pc2?

Thanks
Seems like the GPU isn't that powerfull. Apart from that it seems more then capable. Nice little machine Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=73412

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC performance0