• 42(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
Hi @ronie

Just wanting to report that the icons in the Guide results overflow the image box...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hi,

I use the "estuary" theme, have selected "maroon" as the colour, everything appears "red" accordingly. But when I search for something, search-result-page suddenly reverts to the standard "blue" colour. Why? Selecting the skin again or selecting a new colour or restarting does nothing. when i leave the search, everything is back in "maroon" red.

i have screenshots, but unfortunately i can't upload them here. but it should be reproducible.

(kodi 21 beta 1)
That's because it's a separate addon (script.globalsearch) and not part of Estuary.
Okay, but it's the Estuary style. Only the colour isn't right.
Moved to the correct thread.
And that means? So ... the search "addon" still uses the Estuary theme, because it has the same style. But the color is wrong.
(2024-03-03, 22:19)dajana.s Wrote: And that means? So ... the search "addon" still uses the Estuary theme, because it has the same style. But the color is wrong.

you're not understanding

this addon uses it's own skin xml files, not those from Estuary https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.globalse...type=heads
inside those skin files it has defined it's own colors https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.globalse...=heads#L13

so Estuary colors do not affect this addon
But why does the "search" look 100% like the Estuary skin? Apart from the colour?
(2024-03-04, 01:40)dajana.s Wrote: But why does the "search" look 100% like the Estuary skin?

because they share the same author

https://github.com/phil65/script.globalsearch
https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary
(2024-03-04, 01:40)dajana.s Wrote: But why does the "search" look 100% like the Estuary skin? Apart from the colour?
Because Estuary is the default skin, so any addons are designed to look like Estuary.
If, one day we change to a new default skin, then those addons will be updated to look like the new skin.
You can change the background colour, by editing the skin files in your own setup as mentioned in the previous post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ah, okay, now I understand. Thanks.
In Windows Explorer I can search my collection and it returns results having read file names of every individual movie folder. 

A typical folder name
Inside this folder is the file named 
Avatar.The.Way.Of.Water.2022.HDR.BRIGHT.2160P.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.

Searching I type .BRIGHT. and all movie file names containing .BRIGHT. are returned.

The Kodi info window shows file names and paths to those file names so, can this add-on scan that data and return a list of titles matching .BRIGHT. in the file (not folder) name?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2024-03-05, 05:27)brazen1 Wrote: The Kodi info window shows file names and paths to those file names so, can this add-on scan that data and return a list of titles matching .BRIGHT. in the file (not folder) name?
No, library only.
(2011-09-03, 21:41)ronie Wrote: this is an all-in-one library search addon for kodi,
it allows you to find items in your video, music library & epg database right from the home screen
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1