• 2(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
Ronie, I checked the images but both are perfectly fine when loading them with a normal viewer.
I thought it was weird as well because I switched between the Movies and TV menu a bunch of times to check if I was getting the problem alot.
Sometimes a backdrop would work normally (like Fringe) and then next time it wouldn't... very weird!

Thanks for checking though, maybe it's something with that specific build of xbmc

I also tried resetting MQ3 to default, but it didn't work.
sidewalksuper, look this post, the problem is on XBMC and cached use images, Ronie sugested open track for dev, but I don´t know how procede about this...but it´s not problem skin ans not problem script...the fanarts broken when go to cache, where XBMC look for show...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey Wanilton! Thanks alot for your post man, glad I'm not the only one Smile (not glad about the bug obviously Wink)
Also good to know that I don't have to look further with issues with the skin or script.

Thanks alot!
Lady Baerbel Wrote:OK! i have paste the logfile. http://pastebin.com/imd6krQN

please have a look

Your Baerbel Big Grin

could you test if this version fixes your issue:
script.artworkorganizer-0.1.1.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:nope, the script fetches a list of all your movies from the video database and doesn't know about paths.

Is it possible for a future release though? Differentiating between sources?
I don't know anything about python scripts, but I'm guessing you need to query the database anyway. Somewhere there's a translation between the xbmc fanart folder structure and your structure, the path to the media is in there somewhere.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Hi Ronie !
for me the 0.1.1 version works fine without any error. Do you need a new log file ?

Lady Baerbel
Lady Baerbel Wrote:Hi Ronie !
for me the 0.1.1 version works fine without any error. Do you need a new log file ?

Lady Baerbel

no problems, no logfile needed Smile

thanx for testing!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Raytestrak Wrote:Is it possible for a future release though? Differentiating between sources?
I don't know anything about python scripts, but I'm guessing you need to query the database anyway. Somewhere there's a translation between the xbmc fanart folder structure and your structure, the path to the media is in there somewhere.

all true, but using the json-rpc interface to the db,
we can't do advanced queries like that.
ronie Wrote:the addon will split your cached music & video fanart and thumbs into separate directories.

skins can use these directories to create a fanart slideshow on the home screen (for instance).

Should it/this not be a feature in XBMC's core, to split the cached artwork or at least present it sorted to skinners and via the JSON-RPC APIs?
This doesn't seem to work once shows/movies are added/removed from the Library. I re-run it but the thumbnails on Movies and TVs never update.

Any idea how to get this updated for changes in your Library?
hpnas Wrote:This doesn't seem to work once shows/movies are added/removed from the Library. I re-run it but the thumbnails on Movies and TVs never update.

Any idea how to get this updated for changes in your Library?

It should do that. If I read the script correctly, it removes existing folders and then copies everything again.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
^ that's correct, it deletes everything so no old images are left behind.

if you feel new movies/tv shows aren't showing up,
check the contents of the folders the script creates:
../userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/
version 0.1.2 is now available in the addon repo.

please note:
in order to use it, you'll be needing the next xbmc nightly build.

changelog:
v0.1.2
- adjusted to latest json-rpc changes
- added option for episode and season thumbs

v0.1.1
- fix utf-8 error
Hoping for a little help troubleshooting this script, which I'm trying to use for homescreen fanart in Aeon MQ3.

I'm using v0.1.2 with the Sep 20 nightly. When I run the script I see the target directories being created, but no fanart is exported. Reviewing the debug log, I just see for each item "fanart copied: 0" - any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thanks!
Juanflaco Wrote:I'm using v0.1.2 with the Sep 20 nightly.

you'll need the sept 21 nightly, or newer.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0