• 3(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
ronie Wrote:you'll need the sept 21 nightly, or newer.

Sorry I wasn't more clear; I have the latest win32 nightly (grabbed it about an hour ago), which I see labeled as...

20-Sep-2011 10:33
Juanflaco Wrote:Sorry I wasn't more clear; I have the latest win32 nightly (grabbed it about an hour ago), which I see labeled as...

20-Sep-2011 10:33

guess i wasn't clear either :-)

the latest win32 nightly is not good enough,
you'll need at least: 21-Sep-2011

looks like the windows nightly failed to build last night,
so you'll have to wait till the next build shows up.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:guess i wasn't clear either :-)

the latest win32 nightly is not good enough,
you'll need at least: 21-Sep-2011

looks like the windows nightly failed to build last night,
so you'll have to wait till the next build shows up.

Heh. Ok - thanks!
Picked up the latest nightly and sure enough the add-on seems to work now. The only thing I noticed when reviewing the output directory was that some of the exported files have no extension. Not a big deal for my purposes but might be worth looking into. Let me know if you need any other information for troubleshooting.
Juanflaco Wrote:Picked up the latest nightly and sure enough the add-on seems to work now. The only thing I noticed when reviewing the output directory was that some of the exported files have no extension. Not a big deal for my purposes but might be worth looking into. Let me know if you need any other information for troubleshooting.

hmm, that's pretty weird, the extension should always be .dds or .tbn

in which folder are they?

i could create a version that does some more verbose logging if you're interested in doing some testing.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there no version for XBMC Live (which doesn't have nightlies)?

Thanks
Rumik Wrote:Is there no version for XBMC Live (which doesn't have nightlies)?

Thanks

nope, the code used in the addon is far from compatible with dharma.

you may want to use the video fanart splitter script instead.
i know it has some issues, but it usually gets the job done.
Okay, I've installed Windows and am running the latest nightly, but I still can't find the addon in the repo. Which category should I be looking in? Or do you have a direct download link?

Thanks
Rumik Wrote:Okay, I've installed Windows and am running the latest nightly, but I still can't find the addon in the repo. Which category should I be looking in? Or do you have a direct download link?

Thanks

Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Artwork Organizer
it's just not showing up for me in there Sad I'm definitely running the latest nightly tho, so it's not that.

Anyone have the direct link?
Rumik Wrote:it's just not showing up for me in there Sad I'm definitely running the latest nightly tho, so it's not that.

Anyone have the direct link?

could you please post a full Debug Log on pastebin?
i'd like to find out why it's not showing up for you.

download: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...organizer/
Thanks for the link Smile I'll post the debug asap.
ronie Wrote:yes, i think i can add an option for episode thumbs,
but i don't know if that will fix your problem.
chances are the script will copy the tvdb thumb as well.

Hey Ronie, I've just tried the latest version and I'm really happy that your script returns the episode thumb that I manually added and not the original tvdb thumb Smile

I am getting a few files created which are 0Kb without a file extension (the images do exist within XBMC and display properly). I've run the script a couple of times and it always the same episode/movie/tv show which return like this. I created a debug log but I think it'll be no use to you as your script hasn't outputted anything about it.
mortstar Wrote:Hey Ronie, I've just tried the latest version and I'm really happy that your script returns the episode thumb that I manually added and not the original tvdb thumb Smile

I am getting a few files created which are 0Kb without a file extension (the images do exist within XBMC and display properly). I've run the script a couple of times and it always the same episode/movie/tv show which return like this. I created a debug log but I think it'll be no use to you as your script hasn't outputted anything about it.

Same here. 0 Kb files.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
^ looking into it as we speak Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0