Unable to install any repo's & installed repo's are empty
I've installed the nightly build dated 3/9/11 and now for some reason all the current repo's I have installed are empty and when I try try re-install them, they are still showing as empty......

Edit: Log file below - it seems to show the error message of: ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed a number of times

http://pastebin.com/H4ucGHSa

Help!!
chmod -R 777 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/* helped me Smile

respectively

chmod -R 777 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/*
regnets Wrote:chmod -R 777 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/* helped me Smile

respectively

chmod -R 777 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/*

Thanks for you reply - I've just tried this but the same problem remains
I've now managed to fix the problem - after doing a bit of investigation using Google, I found out that the problem was associated with addon.db file - for some reason I had 3 of them. I've now deleted them and re-started XBMC and bingo, the repo's are now working and the theme I copied across is now visable.
I'm having this problem too, where were these addon.db files you had to delete located?
Wow...finally found somebody having the same problem. Where is the addon.db located?

edit: Found it - I used Filezilla and nagivated to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database on the ATV2. There I had two addon.db files, one named addon14.db and one named addon15.db. I deleted both of them. I then logged into XBMC on my ATV2, found a repo to open...it took about 40 seconds for the repo to open, but when it did it the repo was no longer empty. Now all repos open again properly.

Best,

jj

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to install any repo's & installed repo's are empty0