Disable Plugins?
Hi there,

i am on nightly 22.08.2011 which works great for me.
But after starting the "AllMusic" and "MTV" plugin shows an error - everytime i set the plugins to "disable" but on the next boot of XBMC it still appears.
Can i disable the plugins in a XBMC file?

Thx for help, Tatoosh
General rule of thumb when using a nightly build for any program: if something is broke then try the most recent build to see if it has been fixed already.
I tested it with the newer nighly from 03 September. Same issue Sad
Sorry, I had a brain fart. I think you have to flat out uninstall it rather than just disable it.
tatoosh Wrote:Hi there,

i am on nightly 22.08.2011 which works great for me.
But after starting the "AllMusic" and "MTV" plugin shows an error - everytime i set the plugins to "disable" but on the next boot of XBMC it still appears.
Can i disable the plugins in a XBMC file?

Thx for help, Tatoosh

Looks to be bug in xbmc. Please post debug log.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Thanks for helping.
I solved the error by some steps.
apt-get removed the xbmc, deleted the folder userdata, deleted the XBMC.frappliance folder, apt-get installed the xbmc stable
started xbmc stable
updated to nightly build 05.09.2011

the XBMC has no plugin errors and everything works fine and really fast over NFS Shares! smb shares are also very slow, but i am using NFS only now.

Best regards, Tatoosh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Plugins?0