• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Ok thanks, i will wait for a fix when `Black have some times.
This skin is really cool!
Well, it's intended so there will be no fix for that. Only thing I could do is replace the db value with a progress bar.
Please don't I like to see the exact number.
`Black Wrote:No problems here on OS X and Windows 7 with the latest build. Maybe something's wrong on your setup.

I am not certain why but after doing a clean install and rebuilding my library's from scratch,
Thankfully Banners now show ok, i wish i knew what was causing the problem.
Thanks for taking the time to look into the issueNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
`Black Wrote:Well, it's intended so there will be no fix for that. Only thing I could do is replace the db value with a progress bar.
Could you do something similar to how aeon did it that way you would not need to remove
the db status and hopefully please everyone. personally i dont use it
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Well if it ain't broke.. Smile
`Black Wrote:Well, it's intended so there will be no fix for that. Only thing I could do is replace the db value with a progress bar.

I prefer to see the progress bar. The number don't tell me nothing, its more elegant the progress bar like in music.
`Black Wrote:Repo update with latest git updates and music visualisation is coming this weekend, then I'll start working on the new homescreen.

Have I missed this?

Thanks
No, it's not ready yet and will take some more days.
No worries, just didn't want to have missed it!
zeus[x];957810 Wrote:The number don't tell me nothing..

And what does the progress bar tell u?
really nice mock up black!!
can't wait to test it!
keep up the good work
cheers
Japaja Wrote:And what does the progress bar tell u?

??

So, you don't need movie covers, you have the titles, you don't need movie trailers, you have the synopses. You don'y need any visual information because you can get textual information of everything.
Also, why you need a such elegant skin like this one?
Are you joking, a elegant skin like this showing the geek values of sound volume?
Isn't a progress bar more elegant and fits better in this skin?
There is a visual part of current volume control and some things just need to have textual information for sake of user friendliness and simplicity.

Geek values? Every descent amplifier on market shows volume in decibels like that. Your argument makes no sens and unlike you I have nothing against geeks or anybody else for that matter, since I don't discriminate.

Look at the following screenshot and tell me if u really think it doesn't fit? Should he also remove all those numbers and exchange them for progress bars?
Hehe. Big Grin I'll leave it as it is for now... if more people complain about this I'll reconsider a progress bar in addition to the db value.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14