• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
olafvs Wrote:Just watched the video and I like your skin. Any plans on adding TV support?

Maybe sometimes if it's in the main branch and/or if I decide to by a tv card for my HTPC. Smile

@k1m0s
To your question about custom home items: Yes! Smile
Animations look bad when running at 30 FPS. I knew that GeForce 210 won't be even close to my 8800GT, but even as a temporary solution this totally blows. I want those smooth sexy animations back. Sad Is there anything I could try to squeeze a few more FPS?
If the gpu is too slow I don't think you can do anything except buy a faster card... I have a GT 240 which is not much more expensive than a 210. Try to disable vsync that might help a little bit.
Thanks did that and also turned off all fanart. It feels like it's a bit better, but that can also be my mind playing tricks on me.
Also can I request the options button be moved to left when power button is off. It would look better.
Yes, will do that.
How do I get lyrics to show?
Wait for next update.
The animations are pretty sick! Excellent work... although it was expected from ya! Smile The only thing I'm not digging is the trailing titles in the home page; you can definately tell that the labels are stationary and do not move with the icons, but otherwise awesome work!

Edit:

Hmp! I must be tripping cause I restarted xbmc and the animation effect of the "static" label is not noticeable anymore; I retract my previous statement Big Grin
Would like to say very nice & cheers for updating to the latest XBMC Big Grin
real good work on the loading screen and panel animations ive also updated my mod with your version look more complex
Dear Black,

This morning I tried this skin. I was and am absolutely speechless. Not only is everything extremely smooth and detailed... it also runs fantastic on my atom 330 with first gen ion. I didn't expect this at all, so its a very nice surprise.

Thanks for your work.
Just noticed a little bug, the HD flag overlaps the file size in video files list:

Also could I make some small feature requests; an option to enable music to link directly to artists from the home screen, for recently added to be the default selection for submenus to decrease the amount of required button pressed to access it and to add the video end time to video info.
HD flag shouldn't be there, I guess it's because there 1080p in the filename, ListItem.VideoResolution doesn't seem to be empty.

To submenus... recently added is already default selection? Or do you mean that it does show if you press up? Don't think thats a good idea.
`Black Wrote:HD flag shouldn't be there, I guess it's because there 1080p in the filename, ListItem.VideoResolution doesn't seem to be empty.

To submenus... recently added is already default selection? Or do you mean that it does show if you press up? Don't think thats a good idea.

If a file ahas been scanned and has metadata in the lib files node will show the meta data so it won't be empty
It seems that XBMC extracts the info from the file even if it's not in the library.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14