• 76(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
If Metro is enabled the MCE Remote don't work. Over 90% of the commands are not executed (like left, right, up, down). Without Metro enabled it works normal like on every other skin... very strange behavior. No problems with a Keyboard.
Check 'Remote control send keyboard presses' in settings -> input devices
T5000 Wrote:If Metro is enabled the MCE Remote don't work. Over 90% of the commands are not executed (like left, right, up, down). Without Metro enabled it works normal like on every other skin... very strange behavior. No problems with a Keyboard.

The skin shouldn't affect the ability to use the remote so I would think something else is going wrong.
`Black Wrote:When it's officially supported (XBMC 12.0) and I'm going to buy a DVB-S2 tuner for my HTPC so I can actually try and develop it, yes. But I wouldn't expect it soon.

Black I believe there's a dummy PVR addon that simulates full PVR functionality so that Skinners can develop without the need for the actual hardware.
If so, do you know how it's called?
whoa... i want the old context menu back.. doesnt look pretty when you've disabled the options button Blush

Smile
`Black Wrote:If so, do you know how it's called?

Just looked into it and it's called pvr.demo. It's included in the builds from http://xbmc.opdenkamp.eu/.

Edit: just looked a little further and it's only supported on linux, I believe you develop on windows?
the "no pvr support" is the only thing that refuses me to use that awesome skin Sad
For some strange reason I get the old Xbox New Experience skin Eek I installed the newest beta (on Ubuntu and Windows) with the skin from the blacks repository so there was no old skin to interfere Sad How can I fix it so that I get this metro style interface? It is really nice!

Also, is there a dutch translation? If not, I will make one Smile

Edit: nevermind, so dumb of me to forget watching the skin menu Smile
Now all it needs is live tv ^^ it's pretty awesome to have the same skin on my XBMC computer and my Xbox 360. It's even more awesome because that is a full entertainment system, here in Belgium we have nothing on the Xbox like Netflix, Hulu, etc... With this skin, it IS possible
I am having a slight problem; my xbmc takes a long time to full load. I can press esc near the beginning and access my files but if I wait it takes a very long time to load upto to 20 minutes.

http://pastebin.com/vTU0ARKk

There is a huge repetitive of the two lines
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating SetFocus(11)
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To SetFocus(11)

Got a similar problem on a netbook which i have a similar installation on.
Seems like watchlist is taking 20 minutes to load on your machine... that's WAY too long, it takes about 10-20 seconds in my system with 500 movies, maybe 3000 episodes and 20000 songs. Try disabling watchlist in the settings.

@tungmeister
Thanks... I develop on OS X but I'll install ubuntu in a vm and check it out.
Tried disabling random items and watchlist; gave up after 7 minutes and checked the logs and got the same repeating lines.

http://pastebin.com/DiTnN3UX

Deleting the folder worked though
`Black Wrote:Thanks... I develop on OS X but I'll install ubuntu in a vm and check it out.

Ah ok then, thought I'd got memories of screenshots you'd posted from windows in the past but I was wrong, this might be useful aswell as it shows you how to play media through the dummy pvr addon.
Hi 'Black,

here is the new french translation:

http://www.mediafire.com/?354224mr4mgbde5
tungmeister Wrote:Ah ok then, thought I'd got memories of screenshots you'd posted from windows in the past but I was wrong, this might be useful aswell as it shows you how to play media through the dummy pvr addon.

My HTPC runs Windows and the videos and some screens are from there but my Workstation runs OS X.

I tested Ubuntu in the vm and XBMC runs at 1-2fps and that's not fun to develop so I have to wait until the pvr demo can be used on OS X or Windows.

@wolfodeiwolfy
Thanks
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14