• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
That's some update. Smile More like 0.9.9 then just +0.0.1.

So I have 2 questions:
1) How do I scroll the plot?
2) Why doesn't the music OSD remember the last button position like the video OSD does?
1. Plot should scroll automatically... I thought of adding a button but up/down & left/right are used in video info... don't have a good solution in mind yet.

2. Looks like a XBMC bug, I'll open a trac for it because it doesn't work in any skin.
I updated to 0.9.3 today and since then I can't use a custom background on Movies and TV Shows. I changed them again and it still shows me the standard global one.
Thanks for the info, stupid mistake by me. Big Grin ... I fix it tomorrow.
`Black Wrote:1. Plot should scroll automatically... I thought of adding a button but up/down & left/right are used in video info... don't have a good solution in mind yet.

2. Looks like a XBMC bug, I'll open a trac for it because it doesn't work in any skin.

1. So it should work automatically? Hmm.. I opened the movie info and stared at it for 2min nothing happened. Big Grin Maybe someone else can test/confirm this?

2. OK, tnx.
Autoscroll will be fixed in the next update. XBMC 20110916-0c3e6a3 or newer will be required in the upcoming 0.9.4 update.
Just one more thing, if u don't mind.
When using the video addons like youtube, vimeo there isn't an optimal view mode. The list view would probably be good if it where across full-screen and thumbs bigger, but landscape oriented since those video thumbs aren't in poster aspect ratios.
Yes you're right, there need to be a better view with bigger thumbs.
Black, any update on TV Guide implementation?
Not yet.
`Black

Just tried your mod. That is some really really fine work.
Thanks a lot. Now, I really don't need to buy a X360.

Everything is very polished. loading screen is a really good idea, and I also love not too many options but a good customization potential in the skin settings especially with ability to add panels.

Only thing I would like is to choose other views than list for programs addons. Please give us a tip to be able to do that.
I am sure all users using xbmc to start games will be really grateful.

Again, thanks. Your work is kind of setting new quality standards.
Black.... Nice Skin and Neat!
Just wondering how to get Artist Fanarts displayed during Music Playback ?
Would appreciate your input!
I have been trying to do a quick mod of the videoOSD, but I can not seem to find where or how your clock image is coming up. I swear I have searched all of your xmls for some kind of includes but I don't see where the clock or your button background is coming from.

I feel like this is my first time skinning!!!
DialogSeekbar.xml
`Black Wrote:Thanks, here's the googlecode link to the repo. Smile

Hey 'Black

That original zip was unpacking quite weirdly with the repo' installer (making nested folders, for some bizarre reason). Could you host http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2830812/repository.blacks.zip on your googlecode page?

I'll update the wiki when you've got it there.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14