• 89(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
(2012-04-18, 20:09)`Black Wrote: Yes, look for white_content.png and stage.png in Includes_WindowContents.xml and remove the controls.

wow. ok. I've no idea what im doing in xml files but i'll give it a go, cheers for pointing me in the right direction.

ps. ive edited my previous post with more info.
I'm in the process of updating XBMC to Eden final along with all the various plugins I use. For some reason I have two instances of Black's repository in my Add-On section. Is this a problem? Both show the skin and the two program add-ons, and they both show the same version.

Also, is 0.9.7 the latest version of xperience1080?
Black, amazing skin ! Blush

Using it for about a week and no complains!
Very polished, lots of attention on the details! Keep the good work !

Congratulations for the amazing job! Laugh
nothing cames on spotlight home screen or ongoing tv shows any help with this please!
How to enable intro video.Thank you
Hi Black,

1. Currently there's only 4 categories available. Any chance this might be extendable?
2. When using movie sets: movie count seems to be ignoring those in its count: not sure whether it's skin-related or XBMC-issue.

Thx!
Is there any way of adding the Full Wall view from Xperience More mod, I looked at the source files but its just jibberish to me.
(2012-04-21, 13:04)1122 Wrote: nothing cames on spotlight home screen or ongoing tv shows any help with this please!

ongoing tv shows will show any tv shows that have been added to the library since you installed the skin i think. and it also needs to be marked as unwatched.

as for spotlight, mine was empty for a while too and just seemed to appear after a reboot one time. perhaps someone can help you better than me, but try removing a movie or two from the library by using the context menu, then update the library to add them in again, stuff like that, then reboot.
(2012-04-14, 21:54)`Black Wrote: @Cthugha
This should fix the font size problem... forgot to multiply the Confluence font sizes by 1.5 because Confluence is coded in 720p and my skin in 1080i.

Thanks. Any plans to include that in an official update?

(2012-04-15, 00:57)Middle Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 17:38)Cthugha Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 00:55)`Black Wrote: Not really, you will have to do it manually then.

Love the skin but that is a deal breaker... The home screen looks like crap, and I've never had issues like that with other skins.

The small font problem in addons is also making it hard to use.

But good luck with the project!

Well i dont think is easy to make the script.watchlist to read poster.jpg inside folder without add alot extra code to it.
so if you use another skin that have script.watchlist support with similar view you will probably have the same issue.

no need change 100+ in roll since script in xperience read only 6 at time, change the most popular shows for now.
just go to your show info and get new thumb, no need reset database.
you need do it 1 by 1 yeah i know, but no pain no gain.

Thanks, nice tips/reminder! I'm almost done with all of them now *phew*
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
A simple request: add support for TV shows/series fanart background on home. Only movies fanart and music are available to select or manually custom folder.

Aeon mq3 supports it.

Thanks.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
It only supports recently added fanart, that's all (which I won't add because it makes no sense to have max. 10 different fanarts). I already explained that it's impossible to support tv show fanart because movie & tv fanart are stored in the same folder.
I just sent the request because Aeon mq3 supports it by some way. But it's ok, I'm loving your skin, I don't care too much the home background.

Today report/request: in TV guide/show it's impossible to read title of upcoming episode when it's a little big, so the result is "Title big an...."

Can you make it scrollable?

Thanks!
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-04-25, 17:52)tinybutstrong Wrote: I just sent the request because Aeon mq3 supports it by some way. But it's ok, I'm loving your skin, I don't care too much the home background.

Today report/request: in TV guide/show it's impossible to read title of upcoming episode when it's a little big, so the result is "Title big an...."

Can you make it scrollable?

Thanks!

Same thing with filename when downloading subtitles, it should scroll if too long (like it does in Confluence).
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
Hit Power button -> Reload Skin, now try to open power menu again, doesn't work.

Known bug?
Yes and I have no idea why it happens and how to fix it so I'll remove that button (users don't need it anyway).
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14