• 78(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
I turned on the artist slide show option to see what it was like but now can't seem to get rid of it. I have turned it off in then Skin settings section but it still displays it full screen rather than the playlist screen where it flips from left to right.

Any idea what options I need to disable to stop the Artist slide show?
I read like 20 pages seeing if this had been asked but I got tired. Is there an easy way to change the recently added movies tab on the main page be to display random? I also looked over the skin settings 4 times seeing if there was an option, if there is I'm blind Sad
I'm asking because I'll probably not be adding another movie for who knows how long and I'm getting bored seeing the same 6 all the time Smile
The current weather icon is not show.

MyWeather.xml

I have chance:
<texture background="true">Window.Property(Current.ConditionIcon)</texture>

to:
<info>Window.Property(Current.ConditionIcon)</info>

now it work.

greez
Sad 
Hi,

Was running Eden Beta3 & Xperience1080 without any problems, but upgraded yesterday to RC2 and now Xperience1080 doesn't work anymore, it just keeps 'sticking' to the first 'screen' Sad

Anyone else having the same issues?

Thx.

Wkr,

Kris.
Just tested this on the rc2 build on osx. Noticed a minor flaw.
Not sure if it was there before. Will test tonight on my openelec ION machine as well.

Look at the image (imageshack), the poster on the most right is not properly alligned.
Which resolution?
Timreh Wrote:Which view is this? Smile

coldnt find it in the skin? where ist it?
`Black Wrote:Which resolution?

Reffering to me? Macbook with 1280x800. Will test on the machine attached to my hdtv tonight.
ackerk Wrote:Hi,

Was running Eden Beta3 & Xperience1080 without any problems, but upgraded yesterday to RC2 and now Xperience1080 doesn't work anymore, it just keeps 'sticking' to the first 'screen' Sad

Anyone else having the same issues?

Thx.

Wkr,

Kris.

yep,me. after the upgrade to RC1 i wasnt able to switch the homescreens, right now it is working though....

made a complete reinstall of XBMC (after a backup of my userfolder), since then it is working again.
@Eoghlear
That's the problem, 1280x800 is 16:10, you need to correct the aspect ratio in the video calibration.
@Pablo93: Thx, will try that one out too.
`Black Wrote:@Eoghlear
That's the problem, 1280x800 is 16:10, you need to correct the aspect ratio in the video calibration.

You are correct. On my hdtv it shows the poster like it should.
Need to keep that in mind.
Hi 'black,

I made a button for the focused shutdown button :

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4k2j4mq1hn5ox5

I also changed include home new to have a direct access to dvds. In a few words, under movie panel, video addons tile is replaced by dvd tile when a dvd is inserted.

Here is the code:

Quote: <item id="1">
<label>$LOCALIZE[41932]</label>
<icon>windows/home/icons/videoaddons.png</icon>
<onclick>SetProperty(NextStage,$INFO[Window.property(10025-addons://sources/video/)])</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,addons,return)</onclick>
<property name="pos">bottom</property>
<visible>!System.HasMediaDVD</visible>
</item>
<item id="1">
<label>DVD</label>
<icon>windows/home/dvd.png</icon>
<onclick>PlayDVD()</onclick>
<property name="pos">top</property>
<visible>System.HasMediaDVD</visible>
</item>
`Black Wrote:Do you use the github version? I've removed it there already so no need to enable it anymore. You just need to have a poster as thumbnail, not a banner. Banners are read as banner.jpg from the tv show folder.

I have bannerlist view problem too in the svn version I'm testing today.

No banner in bannerlist but poster instead.

In list view unfocused tvshow have banner.

Banners in my tv shows structure folder are nammed banner.jpg. Poster are folder.jpg

What can I do? I there a solution ?

Thanks
I fixed the problem in the banner view... forgot to remove something.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14