• 83(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Black Which file should I delete?
(2012-04-03, 02:45)binBD Wrote: how do you get <onclcck> ? </onclcck> to send keyboard presses?

Not possible.

@iorifly
MyVideosXX.db and the thumbnail folder.
I am I the only one getting no icons for current weather or forecast using the metro homescreen?

Best skin by far... I just wish the power + weather icons were hidden when the fanart screensaver was in use; serious screenburn and had to move to the dimmed one.

Mark
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

Hello Black,

is it possible to edit the movies page? There are 4 places where you can put some shortcuts to your addons. I want to separate my movies, for example, 3D, Vacation Movies and more like this.
If its possible, how please?

/edit: See here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76717
click on "+" and choose playlist type, and link to you 3D playlist, or Vacation film playlist .
Sorry for posting again, but I still have these questions/issues...

(2012-03-31, 13:44)Cthugha Wrote: Great skin! I use it in Metro UI mode.

A few questions...

Using this skin seem to mess up the font (or font size) in a few addons. For example Spotimc and Navi-X. Is there a fix for that?

How do you edit/change the addon/program shortcuts on the different screens?

I also have the problem with posters on the home screen. Got them downloaded and everything. All media etc stored on network file server (SMB)...

Cheers!

HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
I do think this skin is absolutely brilliant, however I have been experiencing an oddity: if I go to the power menu, either by pressing S or actually navigating to the button, and select Reload Skin the skin appears to reload just fine, except for the power menu itself - it is completely dead. I assume the reload script simply isn't starting the power menu script, but what do I know. Smile
I don't know why that's happening... I think I'll remove that from the shutdown menu because as a user you don't need to reload the skin.

@Cthugha
1. I included the fonts from Confluence in my skin so it should work. Please check if it works correctly in Confluence.
2. Settings -> Skin -> Home -> Manage custom home items
3. What problems exactly? They don't show? If it shows banners, that problem has been answered many times now.
I looked through most of the thread and might have missed the answer - but in the metro view, if I want to remove or change one of my custom items, how do I reset it?

Nevermind... Black just answered it. My bad!
Is there anyway to have the background of the metro home screen be fanart/posters from our movie/tv collection? Similar to how refocus did it, and also like it is setup here:

http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7350

Any direction on how to achieve that would be amazing. Thanks so much!
Set the background(s) to i.e. movie/tv fanart in settings -> skin -> backgrounds. What you can't do is split movies and tv fanart because XBMC stores them in the same folder.
Awesome, thanks!

One more question. While playing a video, if I move my trackball (http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Multimedia-...B0036VO67I) I see the play/stop and other icons. However, I don't seem to get a mouse cursor here and cannot click on any of the other icons. Am I doing something wrong? Are there hot keys for those other icons? Is it the remote I am using? Thanks so much!
Skin has no mouse support and won't get support.
Right, I didn't think it did. I was just curious how I access the icons that exist when I am viewing a movie? I can access play/pause, but nothing else.
If you press Return, said list of controls should appear. You can then navigate through them using your arrow keys.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14