• 85(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
(2012-04-10, 12:23)`Black Wrote: Never had this problem... which XBMC version do you use?
Eden Final. I had this problem since i first tried your skin in RC1.
For Final i decided to completely delete my database, completely reinstalled a fresh xbmc and everything so this works flawlessly.

My Specs are:
* Win 7 32bit
* XBMC Eden Final
* MYSQL Database
* Thumbnails at a network share with adjusted folder substitution.

Need more Data? Smile
Could be a problem with the mysql database... could you (just for testing) try with a standard db?
(2012-04-11, 01:33)`Black Wrote: You probably did that after your tv shows were scanned... you have to do it before you add any shows or you have to re-scrape them afterwards or update the thumbnail manually. Skin doesn't use poster.jpg anywhere.

Well, my DB and many shows/movies are several years old. I got ~1000 movies and ~100 tv shows in it. Some with manually selected posters etc. And watched status for all of it. So I don't want to reset the DB or something like that.
How can I re-scrape or update the thumbnails? Is there a way to just delete the thumbnails and have them re-downloaded?
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
Not really, you will have to do it manually then.
WOW!!!!!!! very excited to start using this skin!
Any PVR(Live TV) functionality in the works?? thanks
Okay, so I've got a problem with the banners now showing when I enable 'use banners'.

Please note: My issue is not with the home screen, where my posters show correctly, my problem lies within my library when I select the 'use banners' option.

My banners are saved as banner.jog locally in each folder.

Mark

UPDATE: Fixed, it was a corrupted textures.db!
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

Which skin version do you use? If repo, did you enable 'use locally stored banners'?
Fixed, it was a deleted textures.db! Thanks for the help though...

Great skin BTW, just a few comments:

1) The weather icon on top of the fanart screensaver causes screen burn, is there a solution?
2) Is there a way to hide additional '+' icons on the metro home screen, possibly make an option to turn them off or hide them?
3) Would it be possible to add an option so we can see the movie information when paused, or started?

Many thanks in advance,

Mark
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

I love this skin... nothing else comes even close.

My request is to solve something that drives me crazy about XBCM. Sometimes when I am playing a movie or TV show, I press something on the remote (by accident, or trying to do something else) and I end up like in the Home Page, while the movie continues to play. I never know what to press to get back to my playing movie.

It would be great to have a Custom Home Panel that simply returns you to the Full Playing screen. I think the XBMC command (not sure) is something like FullScreen.

Can anyone advice how this can be done? Please note that I am resourceful but NOT a super expert programmer.

Many thanks,

Hernando

Tab key returns you to the movie.
(2012-04-12, 23:40)`Black Wrote: Tab key returns you to the movie.

Thank you Black... but I use keyboardless Acer Aspire Revos on my TVs in Living Room and Bedroom. I need something when using the regular remote control.

Is there a way to either program a button on the MCE Remote to perform this action, or preferably to assign it to one of the Custom Home Panels (so my wife and 7 y.o. can easily know where it is).

I just managed to program the launching of Chromium Web Browser on XBMCbuntu via an sh script assigned to an Advanced Launcher add-on.

Thanks,

H.
Black -- love this skin, have been using it for quite some time now. Like everyone else I do just have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions.

1. I think I'm just being foolish, but every now and then (seemingly on different sections) I can't seem to get past the scrolling middle section. I go down from the top menu and land on the upper left tile. From there I can go can go down or right. If I go right, I land in the center section, where pressing left/right scrolls through the recent episodes scroller. The only way out of there is to press up to get back to the menu above.

The scrollers, when working correctly, seem to be scrollable by pressing down. Pressing left or right moves to the tiles to the left or right. When things are "broken" left or right scroll the scroller, and up or down go to the menu above or the power/options/favorites buttons below. What is the correct functionality, and is there something I'm doing wrong? Note I'm navigating with a harmony remote.

2. With regards to the quote below, I have used skins that do this; Aeon Nox is an example. It shows separate fan art appropriate for whatever category you're on (TV shows, movies, music, etc..). You don't see movie posters behind the tv section or vice versa. On the same token, several skins I've used show artist specific backgrounds on the Now Playing screen when listening to music -- I thought it was cool seeing artist photos relevant to the artist you were listening to.

Having said that, compared to the rest of the awesomeness going on here, those are sacrifices I'm willing to make.

(2012-04-08, 01:34)`Black Wrote: Set the background(s) to i.e. movie/tv fanart in settings -> skin -> backgrounds. What you can't do is split movies and tv fanart because XBMC stores them in the same folder.
(2012-04-13, 00:50)hernandito Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 23:40)`Black Wrote: Tab key returns you to the movie.

Thank you Black... but I use keyboardless Acer Aspire Revos on my TVs in Living Room and Bedroom. I need something when using the regular remote control.

Is there a way to either program a button on the MCE Remote to perform this action, or preferably to assign it to one of the Custom Home Panels (so my non-techie wife and 7 y.o. can easily know where it is).

I just managed to program the launching of Chromium Web Browser on XBMCbuntu via an sh script assigned to an Advanced Launcher add-on.

Thanks,

H.

Can someone please help me, I have a number of music add-ons installed that dont show up when I click on the Music Add-ons from the metro menu. I'm just taken to my music and not the add-on section I have to change to file view then music add-ons etc.

what going on?

thanks
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14