• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
i love this skin, but I would like to request some additional features. Support for TV Show banners would be nice, as well as tv show logos, these could be included on the left hand side of the screen during the banner list view. Support for clear art would also be nice, display it during a pause. Support for studio art. As well as some additional views for tv show episodes.
Banners are supported but only locally stored banners. Enable it in the skin settings and download banners with logo downloader. Smile

I will not add clearart, logos (the will only be used in the tv guide) & studio art/flags. This is up to modders. Maybe if XBMC has multiple thumb support sometime, I'll reconsider it.
Japaja Wrote:That's correct. Just can't get it to show up on home panels, but they do show in that guide menu [...]

What guide menu?

\edit: Regarding recently added: I'm able to see the images in the main menu. Using a build from 4th september.
Press 'm'.

Here's a screenshot of the guide menu:

Edit: 0.9.2 update is now in the repo.
`Black Wrote:You're screenshot has the wrong aspect ratio, hasn't it? 1920x1080 or at least an aspect of 16:9 is recommended for this skin. And I don't have that issue with the buttons, e.g. Xeebo looks fine here.

Which XBMC version do you use? Don't use anything before the 1st of september, it may cause issues right up to freezing problems. This could also be the problem why recently added is not working for you, the skin uses the built-in recently added.

The issues had nothing to do with the build (I update to latest all the time) it was a user error. Big Grin So sorry about that I don't know what else to say except I'm totally embarrassed.Blush

And about the invisible button.. u say u don't have issues with that particular button? So what does it say?
Here are some (bad) photos I took of it running on my TV at full HD 16:9 resolution.

Addons-Skins quartz and button with no text:

And here is after I press enter on that button (looks like previous versions of skin are available for download Huh):
It's the rollback button... is the button visible in Confluence?
Ah figures and nope it has no text there either. Xbmc bug? Or maybe my custom translation is outdated, missing a string. Gonna check on that. Smile
If you're using a custom translation, that would be it I guess. Smile
Yes, that was the source of missing string. I must write down 10 times to always do a clean install and test in Confluence before posting anything. Wow, OK I guess it's time for bed. Smile
Thank you for all help, support and this super awesome skin.
I have translated the spanish strings. You can download them here. Please add them to the skin! Big Grin

One more thing.. I have tested the recently added feature and it's working like a charm BUT, five minutes ago it wasn't working :S, it seems pretty random 'cause it works right off when I start xbmc, don't know what happened but it's working it seems. (nice btw)

No further words.. this skin is perfect.. glad to be at service!
The current solution is not optimal, maybe I can figure out something to get it working all the time. Smile

Thanks for the translation, there are some new strings:
Code:
<string id="41135">Show episode thumb instead of fanart for recently added episodes</string>

<string id="41196">Manage now playing notification</string>
<string id="41197">Show in music library</string>
<string id="41198">Show in music playlist</string>
<string id="41199">Show in music visualisation</string>
<string id="41200">Hide power button (visible on home only)</string>
<string id="41201">Hide options button</string>

<string id="41453">User</string>
<string id="41454">IP address</string>
<string id="41455">Free memory</string>
<string id="41456">Resolution</string>
<string id="41457">System uptime</string>
<string id="41458">Skin version</string>
<string id="41459">XBMC version</string>

Would be nice if you could translate them too, I'll add it then to the next release. Smile
`Black Wrote:Would be nice if you could translate them too, I'll add it then to the next release. Smile

Here they are! Thanks!
`Black This is some damn fine work you have done here polished to the max I love it
At this screen I am unable to select any options. When I press the arrow keys the sounds work but nothing becomes highlighted and I press enter, nothing. Best skin released to date in my opinion. Also is there any option to have custom selections on the home screen?
I love this! Awesome work! Laugh Banner view is my absolute favorite! One thing I'd really like though : banner view should have the rating displayed for movies.

And one minor bug: am I the only one getting this strange text instead of the three dots, but just at the episode level?

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14