• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
@tonybeccar & Jezz_X
Thanks. Smile

@k1m0s
You picked the only add-on where you can't select any options and this is the skin you are currently using. The sound appears whenever you press the arrow keys. But it seems that you also can't view the change log, I'll fix that.

@Mikesch
No I have it too... needs some work. Smile
I would love similliar font with unicode support - cyrillic, chinese and other "exotic charsets" are out of luck with currently used one Wink

Also sometimes DialogFullScreenInfo getting stucked and not showing - didn't had time yet to debug but "IsEmpty(Window(home).property(subtitles))" in main group is my primary suspect.

Keep things rolling! Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Font is Segoe Condensed at the moment... if someone knows a similar font with unicode support, I'll change it. Best would be an open source font so that the skin could be added to the official repo sometimes. I'll fix that FullSceenInfo bug, almost forgot that. Smile
`Black Wrote:if someone knows a similar font with unicode support, I'll change it. Best would be an open source font so that the skin could be added to the official repo sometimes.

Take a look here. The sans serifs are what you're looking for if replacing segoe. This definitely needs to go to the official repo asap.
Thanks. I'll see if I can find any font but I wouldn't hope for it because I already searched for a free font a while ago and couldn't find any which was as good as the current one.
For official repo:
  • free to use and redistribute files (i.e. fonts)
  • no scripts allowed in skin - will need to:
    1. push scripts as seperate addons to repo
    2. or find way to replace scripts with builtins (which I think would be prefered for skins).
      If You will feel like it - please open topic in skin development forum requesting features that could help in getting rid of the scripts from skin - getting fellow skinners on board to help forging solution that would benefit all will be most welcome
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Nice work and realy fast navigation Nod

When i'm done with my home renovation i will add Dutch translation to the Git.
Found some small bugs so will make a list of these and post them.
One thing is a shame that when going back to the main menu it always selects "recently added".
The turning option panels have some problems with dirtyregions but if can recall someone (maybe you) already posted on this problem?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
At least I need to create an addon for the viewmodes script, otherwise the database will be overwritten with every update.

@Machine-Sanctum
Recently added is really selected or just visible for a short time? I don't think anyone has posted problems with dirty regions but I might have overlooked that.
When the panel turns a small part stays visable at the left until animation is finished.
I have a keen eye for small details Rofl
Can you post a screenshot?
Just watched the video and I like your skin. Any plans on adding TV support?
`Black Wrote:@k1m0s
You picked the only add-on where you can't select any options and this is the skin you are currently using. The sound appears whenever you press the arrow keys. But it seems that you also can't view the change log, I'll fix that.

lol That makes sense, Thanks 'Black
`Black Wrote:Can you post a screenshot?

Took me a couple of tries but here they are:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8177/screenshot197.png
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3696/...ot198t.png

When the the panel displays "view..."and turn over to "main options" its much worse then the other way round. Then its hardly noticable.
@Machine-Sanctum
this is dirty-region bug, Jeroen already reported it (topic) and I'm working on solution

You can temporarly disable dirty regions to enjoy bug-less anims Smile

pieh Wrote:@Machine-Sanctum
this is dirty-region bug, Jeroen already reported it (topic) and I'm working on solution

You can temporarly disable dirty regions to enjoy bug-less anims Smile

Thought i saw something like this reported some time ago. It was indeed Jeroen.
Has this issue something in common with this trac ticket?
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11855
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14