• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
`Black Wrote:To submenus... recently added is already default selection? Or do you mean that it does show if you press up? Don't think thats a good idea.
I mean when I initially press up on a home menu item the default item that should be selected in the submenu list should be recently added so to access it you only need press up once then enter to see recently added, on mine the default is 'actors' for tv shows and movies and 'playlists' for music.
Yes, there seems to be a change in recent nightlies... fixed it already, 0.9.3 will up tomorrow.
Nice work 'Black this is a lovely skin, it's a bit hidden away in this subsection...

I added your repo to the Unofficial add-on repositories wiki page, so that your repo can be easily installed by the excellent repositories installer.

Unfortunately the wiki doesn't allow cl.ly links, so I've put the repo in my public dropbox area. It'd be awesome if you could host the repo on your googlecode or github page so that it can be linked to there instead (If you don't mind of course).

Hope you find a resolution for the fonts and scripts 'cause this deserves to get the exposure of the official repository.
Thanks, here's the googlecode link to the repo. Smile
Thanks for the updates!

Can you also completely disable the options button? Now you can still activate it... i don't want other people in the house (accidentally) changing stuff Smile

Also +1 for Rygrath's request... is it possible to get background visualisation/videos, like in the original xperience?

Rygrath Wrote:2) I like the idea of the little blinky to let you know what type of media is currently playing. Is there any chance or plans of putting some type of Now Playing video window throughout the skin, sorta like Aeon-Nox?

Main reason I ask, XBMC seems to have this quirk with videos running in the background. You hear them playing just fine as you navigate around. But, when you switch back to full screen you find that the video was on pause and you now watch it go into hyper speed to catch up to where the audio is. If you don't switch back to it soon enough, you'll hear the audio start skipping. Mini video windows like Nox and even Fusion (intelligently placed) seems to keep this from happening.
I think I'll add a kiosk mode setting then. Anything else what shouldn't be possible in kiosk mode?

I'll think of a more detailed now playing panel as well as background video.
Thumbs Up 
For me it's just the options button, can't think of anything else for kiosk mode..

edit: 'they' also don't really get the recently added on home, 'they' now use quick nav.
so an option to let recently added on home go to the recently added 'window' would be nice.
and maybe an option to show new albums instead of pics or trailers in quick nav,
but now i'm feelling a bit guilty for asking so much...
Hi `Black,

Great work on this skin!! Congrats.

Here is file with Portuguese (Brazil) strings. Pls, if you have new strings to localize, let me know.

https://safesync.com/LMDwKgls/strings.xml?a=HPHdGHLTU_E
Thanks. Those are new, I need them for the Spanish translation as well:

Code:
<string id="41101">Enable kiosk mode</string>
<string id="41102">Show now playing video in background</string>

<string id="41136">Manage custom home panels</string>
<string id="41137">Custom</string>
<string id="41138">Name</string>
<string id="41139">Icon</string>
<string id="41140">Dim icon</string>
<string id="41141">Type</string>
<string id="41142">Path</string>
<string id="41143">Recommended size 633x437px</string>
<string id="41144">Show overlay</string>
<string id="41145">Video add-on</string>
<string id="41146">Music add-on</string>
<string id="41147">Picture add-on</string>
<string id="41148">Program add-on</string>
<string id="41149">Video Playlist</string>
<string id="41150">Music Playlist</string>
<string id="41151">Custom</string>
<string id="41152">Music panel opens</string>

<string id="41283">Enable TVTunes add-on</string>
<string id="41284">Download theme songs</string>
binBD Wrote:i wil be updating my mod Nod

with your new version of xperince 1080(eden) of couse if its okayHuh

You have xbmc on a xbox360 ? I thought i've read somewhere it's not usable at the moment? I am missing something ?
Sorry for going offtopic, but i'm curious.

Black, you did a very incredible job. Keep it up mate!
0.9.3 Update is now available.

Important!: Please install viewmodes & playerevents script from the repo after the update and restart XBMC.

Changelog:
Code:
• Added Spanish translation (thanks to tonybeccar)
• Added Portuguese (Brazil) translation (thanks to migmac)
• Added rating to movies, tvshows & episodes in banner view
• Added custom home panels
• Added lyrics
• Added ability to select music subsection for music section, e.g. enter artists or albums directly
• Added sortletter to filebrowser & wall view
• Added setting for kiosk mode & background video
• Added ability to replace picutres, trailers, new movies & shows with custom menu items in the guide menu
• Fixed change log button if no other button is enabled in add-on info
• Fixed FullScreenInfo visibility
• Fixed hidden animation of options menu dim background
• Fixed hd flag showing in file mode
• Fixed ".." label in bannerview
• Updated favourites dialog
• Updated (reordered) home submenus
• Updated options button (now sliding to left if power button is hidden)
• Removed set focus script
• Removed playerevents & viewmodes script (now available as addon)
• Changed IntegerGreatherThan to substring due to volume changes
• Bugfixes

TVTunes script is implemented but it's not enabled and cannot be enabled at the moment because there's a bug with python... XBMC will crash constantly.
good work!
your skin is really nice!
but can we change the icon in the home menu? I found background section in option and change it but the icon on home don't change...maybe it's not the right place to do that...
and will it be possible in the future to use different views in program section (to make advanced launcher more appealing with posters views and so on)?
anyway good work!!
cheers
Hi `Black,

Here is file with new strings. Any issue, let me know.

https://safesync.com/LMDwKgls/strings.xml?a=z0_RDiOGJ-U
Thanks.
Thank you for the hard work, the skin is simply amazing and should released under a separate name.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14