• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
`Black Wrote:Ok, I'll try to code it after I've added music visualization.

Men, you are good. If you manage to pull that screen off I'll be trying to fit in what I requested previously myself Smile

Cheers,

Nuno
`Black Wrote:Thanks, I added it.

greeting

I managed to solve the font problem is a simple little program (fontcreator), i was able to provide the missing letters to the XPCondensed.

All the characters untouched, just completed + 4 digits, which the Hungarian language is required.

Font + fixed language file: http://www.multiupload.com/8BC25RRYSW

Check it out, problem if would feel free to let me know. I re-installed the skin, then I changed the font and works for me.

and thank you for your work previous. Smile

Char. Map (image): CharMAP, XBMC Screensoot
I don't know if it's a good idea to modify the segoe condensed font, I don't know if it's even allowed (don't think so) so I'm afraid I can't add it... I have to find a free font sometimes to replace the current so the skin can be on the official repo.
`Black Wrote:I don't know if it's a good idea to modify the segoe condensed font, I don't know if it's even allowed (don't think so) so I'm afraid I can't add it... I have to find a free font sometimes to replace the current so the skin can be on the official repo.

Not changed, I just added extra characters (see: characters map).

Multiple fonts can not be otherwise used?
Well, it's not allowed to publish modified fonts if they're not open source. Publishing the current font is also not really allowed I guess... that's why this skin never can be on the official repo with this font. You can modify it for yourself and use it but I won't add it, sorry.

I can add different font sets but skin is not optimized for other fonts. You can easily try it yourself, just replace the font with another one.
i see youre advancing forward pretty nicely black, keep it up ill be watching and waiting patiently for something spectacular, youre hard work is much appreciated ,peace bro

p.s: yeah i have to agreee with nessus on this one the "new" dashboard isnt anything revolutionary and actually looks worse than what microsoft used before that,all it is is a simplification in order to make kinect more "userfriendlier" , but yeah that gui looks crap they deffinetly didnt work overtime on that one -.-'
Smile 
`Black Wrote:Hey guys, I did a quick mockup of how the home screen could look with the style of the upcoming dashboard update for the XBox 360. I'm not entirely sure of this and I don't know if I'm trying to code it but well, at least I would like to have some feedback. Smile

Menu items would be fixed (the labels on top) and you could set favourites / add-ons / whatever directly for each category (except settings & maybe weather). Layout could slightly differ for each category. For movies, tv shows and music I could use the watchlist script.

+1 for this too, Black

If you could add a view to TV/Movies that fits in nicely thatd really set it off for me too, as I say, I'm not really a fan of the current views.

Either way, thanks again for all your hard work- looking forward to this update!
+1 as well fo the alternate home view, it looks stunning.
Thanks for your hard work, and really looking forward to the update.
Repo update with latest git updates and music visualisation is coming this weekend, then I'll start working on the new homescreen.
Hi Black
Have you any idea why banners no longer show in banner view?
Posters show ok. And before anyone asks yes i have told it to use locally stored banners.

I am using XBMCSetup-20111206-109ed60-master and the latest git version of xperience1080.
Looking forward to being able to use milkdrop visualisation.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Just tested with 20111206-109ed60 on OS X, everything ok here. I'll try on Windows later. Can you test with the latest nightly?
`Black Wrote:Just tested with 20111206-109ed60 on OS X, everything ok here. I'll try on Windows later. Can you test with the latest nightly?

Thanks have just tried it with XBMCSetup-20111209-bc92615 newest build.
And its now not even showing the panel for banners regardless of wether the switch for banners
is on or not.
I have a feeling this is more a xbmc problem than a skin problem. I will try a few older builds to determing if
that is the case.

will let you know what the results are
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
No problems here on OS X and Windows 7 with the latest build. Maybe something's wrong on your setup.
Hi,
I started using this skin yesterday and I must admit you have a new fan! =)

I can see volume graphic (up and down) on music player, but if i'm watching a movie the is no volume OSD, only show the db value. Is that correct?

Thanks!
Yes that's correct.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14