BDMV, M2ts playback
I remember reading in the Known Issues for IOS at least, that m2ts play back wasn't supported as yet, can't seem to locate that now.

Its my first experiment with a bluray disc and adding it to the library. I am aware of the conversion possibilities, not the aim here.

Is support for m2ts or bdmv stream planned in the future. I am not in a hurry, just want to organise the library accordingly.

Thanks.

If its current then I shall get more info of the media and log.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

this xbmc option can natively playback bluray bdmv/iso/m2ts/mkv/etc- blu-ray in 1080p with dts-hd and truehd
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:this xbmc option can natively playback bluray bdmv/iso/m2ts/mkv/etc- blu-ray in 1080p with dts-hd and truehd

Where in your link is there anything about iOS m2ts playback?
chuckles Wrote:Where in your link is there anything about iOS m2ts playback?
sorry mate i didn't realize you're using ios..it's for windows user only. good luck!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
anyone know if this feature is planned for the ATV2 eden realese?
Ok, thanks for the info anyway bluray.

I am assuming therefore that it is currently unsupported and that it is in the pipeline either for eden or sometime beyond it.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BDMV, M2ts playback0