Some tips on changing XBMC to the easier..
First of I would like to say that XBMC is awesome and I have used it for a long time now but I think that there is some things that can be even better in some ways.

First I don't know why there is a Library and file mode in everything. Why not make a "Media Sources" section in the Settings-area where you add all the sources you want in XBMC and from there also can set the content on all sources. Could be much easier that way. Like in MCE.

And then we have the Addons that are scattered all over XBMC. Why not create a section on the home screen thats called Addons and under that all the different sections like Video-addons, Music-addons and so on. In the Addons section in setting you even could ad witch addons folders you would like to have visible.

Please give feedback of what you think. For me it seems much more easier this way.
drago Wrote:First of I would like to say that XBMC is awesome and I have used it for a long time now but I think that there is some things that can be even better in some ways.

First I don't know why there is a Library and file mode in everything. Why not make a "Media Sources" section in the Settings-area where you add all the sources you want in XBMC and from there also can set the content on all sources. Could be much easier that way. Like in MCE.

one page back:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=108810
And on 4 pages back.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107643
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Well that is not exactly what I ment. You still have the Add source for music, add source for pictures and one add source for video. Wouldn't it be easyer to have every Source added in one place and just one place where you can set all content. Changing just the Add source for video was just missguiding I think.
drago Wrote:Well that is not exactly what I ment. You still have the Add source for music, add source for pictures and one add source for video. Wouldn't it be easyer to have every Source added in one place and just one place where you can set all content. Changing just the Add source for video was just missguiding I think.

Well that's what the discussions are about. Putting the "add sources" in the settings menu. Not just for videos
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some tips on changing XBMC to the easier..0