Only first 7 episodes imported from season
Hi guys,

I'm having this weird issue with importing a tv show in xbmc.
As the title says, only the first 7 episodes are imported (all of them are listed in the files view).
Naming is like this:
show name/season 01/01 - pilot.avi
All episodes follow that schema, but only 7 out of 23 are imported. Any suggestions?
I can easily do bulk renames or try patches.

At first only the first 2 were imported, but after renaming the files all to the same shema, xbmc recognizes 7.
I'm running XBMC compiled from git branch master, commit ed3f73e9142e96210a21fc6347580179e1ffa85d (made on sept 7, 2011)
OS is Debian Wheezy.

Partial Debug log:
00:42:06 T:2868902768 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for '/media/data/series/american dad/season 01/08 - bullocks to stan.avi'
00:42:06 T:2868902768 DEBUG: OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: 'American Dad!', season: 1, episode: 8, airdate: '12/31/1969', title: ''

Regards,
Steven
I find the following works best
Code:
show name/season 01/s01e01 - pilot.avi
or
Code:
show name/season 01/1x01 - pilot.avi
i.e. have the season in the filename as well as the folder
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.
However this didn't work for me, with the s1e# noting was recognized of that season, and with 1x#, only the first 7 again. After removing my advancedsettings.xml both methods give 7 results.
The key was to use DVD ordering, apparently theTVdb.com sees the seasons differently than Wikipedia does. However now 8 and 9 are missing, these are also missing from the website when checking DVD order.

So I guess there's not much I can do about it?
RedC Wrote:Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.
However this didn't work for me, with the s1e# noting was recognized of that season, and with 1x#, only the first 7 again. After removing my advancedsettings.xml both methods give 7 results.
The key was to use DVD ordering, apparently theTVdb.com sees the seasons differently than Wikipedia does. However now 8 and 9 are missing, these are also missing from the website when checking DVD order.

So I guess there's not much I can do about it?

You can manually update the scraper yourself. This is what I did when Fanboy and Chum Chum wouldn't scrape for my daughter. I had to go to tvdb and enter the info manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only first 7 episodes imported from season0